Boxing and MMA

To be honest, they annoy me, not because they are crap, they are good. But why can't he and David Haye or Tyson Fury fight? Get a big fight going and get people talking.

Wladimir has already fought Haye.

I watched it in a bar in Krefeld and that was when I realised why the German public had so much respect for the Klitschkos... and why Haye was nothing but a blaw-hard.

Wladimir has already fought Haye.

I watched it in a bar in Krefeld and that was when I realised why the German public had so much respect for the Klitschkos... and why Haye was nothing but a blaw-hard.

But at least Haye would have a chance. If he gets a good shot on him, he could knock one of them out IMO. Just a fight which gets people talking really. Surely that is what it is all about?

But at least Haye would have a chance. If he gets a good shot on him, he could knock one of them out IMO. Just a fight which gets people talking really. Surely that is what it is all about?

Wladimir beats Haye again if they fight. Fancy his chances more against Vitali but even then, not set in stone.

I'm playing a drinking game, take a drink every time Wlad clinches,holds or grabs his opponents. Finish the drink if he leans his bodyweight on him

Not even watching the fight but you'll be paralytic soon enough.

They fought before and you didn't manage to hear people talking.

Yata-Yata-Yata...Blah-Blah-Blah... You must have been watching a different fight, my man.

So you think you were watching WWF?

I think you should probably go and watch UFC if you desire to see ill-disciplined brawling.

Wladimir Klitschko is a boxer for the purists. Too many people would like to see the heavyweight division return to fatties, thuggery and swinging blindly at each other for three minutes a round.

Yata-Yata-Yata...Blah-Blah-Blah... You must have been watching a different fight, my man.

So you think you were watching WWF?

I think you should probably go and watch UFC if you desire to see ill-disciplined brawling.

Wladimir Klitschko is a boxer for the purists. Too many people would like to see the heavyweight division return to fatties, thuggery and swinging blindly at each other for three minutes a round.

I think, similar to Mayweather and Hopkins, Wladimir will be more appreciated when he retires.

Klit fight was pretty predictable. I've no idea how he manages to sell out large arenas/stadiums by fighting European taxi drivers. Hopefully the Povetkin fight happens soon, it will at least be slightly more competitive.

I won't be watching Mayweather tonight but will try to see it tomorrow.

Both fighters have form for being pretty dirty when fighting on the inside so it should be interesting. I expect Mayweather will use his high guard as Guerrero's big left overhand seems the perfect punch for catching Floyd in his shell. I reckon Guererro has enough about him to go the distance but expect a UD for Mayweather with a few knockdowns along the way.