Boxing and MMA

He was outboxed by Abril then Alvarado who is pretty crude hismelf, but in the rematch he actually tried to box a little and made Rios look like an amatuer.

Bear in mind, Pac isn't going to attempt to outbox him.

:lol:

What?

Agree with you about rios though, I've never really been that impressed by him but can see why the pacquiao camp have went for this fight. Good fight for him with little risk and will gauge where pacman now stands as a fighter. A good rest will do him the world of good though

Bear in mind, Pac isn't going to attempt to outbox him.

ofcourse he will outbox him, he's one of the most skilled fighters on the planet. He'll slip punches while landing them from all kinds of angles on this bum.

ofcourse he will outbox him, he's one of the most skilled fighters on the planet. He'll slip punches while landing them from all kinds of angles on this bum.

Of course, because Pac is renowned as an elusive counterpuncher.

Of course, because Pac is renowned as an elusive counterpuncher.

You don't need to be a counter puncher to be elusive. He beats guys to the punch while slipping under there shots at the same time. Watch Hatton or Cotto fights - they could hardly land a glove on him and there at least twice the fighter Rios is from a technical POV.

Ricky is world champion because he worked hard for it and he deserves to be it.. its unfair to dismiss him as a paper champion, you might not think hes a good fighter but the gold around his waist states otherwise. How can you say a real fighter will come along and beat him, then in the same sentence say he beat the best fighter in the division?

He may not seem like the best boxer but he steps it up against the better opponents, like he did against Martinez (I was also there), and on his day is capable of beating most people you could put infront of him, ofcourse there are better boxers out there and one day one of them will beat him, but until then can you not just give the guy some credit?

As ive said he worked really hard to get to where he is and he fully deserves it.

Ps hes not a T*rrier nor is he a cunt (tu)

Well said sir. Those calling him a tarrier cunt etc clearly don't know him. Rick is a genuine,stand up guy who has got himself where he is today through sheer determination and hard work. Using football allegiances to have a go at him is just petty.

Buzzing for tonight.

'Say suhin' (tu)

Well said sir. Those calling him a tarrier cunt etc clearly don't know him. Rick is a genuine,stand up guy who has got himself where he is today through sheer determination and hard work. Using football allegiances to have a go at him is just petty.

Buzzing for tonight.

'Say suhin' (tu)

Enjoy the gangereen atmosphere (tu)

Enjoy the gangereen atmosphere (tu)

I ain't going tonight,I'm watching it in the boozer.

I have been before many times,including down to England and not once has the atmosphere been 'gangereen',as you put it. Always a cracking night (tu)

I ain't going tonight,I'm watching it in the boozer.

I have been before many times,including down to England and not once has the atmosphere been 'gangereen',as you put it. Always a cracking night (tu)

Well I must have imagined rebel songs when I was at Martinez fight (tu)

Well I must have imagined rebel songs when I was at Martinez fight (tu)

Wasn't at that particular fight,can't say I've been to any where rebel songs have been sung to an extent where it would bother me. I'm from CB and know the folk that would sing that shite though....Easily ignored.

Took a punt on Gonzalez to KO Burns tonight @6/1. The guy can really bang with short shots, that KO of Soto was a really brutal knock out. I can see why Burns is favourite, boxing at range i think he'll be outboxing this guy for sure, but if Jose can close the gap and get in range it's gonna be some real dangerous territory with this guy.