Boxing and MMA

Watched it last night

The first fight was amazing , especially the last round!

Toe to toe then when you thought he would get dropped , he landed a big shot and got the KO

Can't remember the names but what a fight

Mirs cardio is shocking

You think so? I thought iaquinta was winning it all day, pulled off the cleaner stuff and seemed to be outpointing him all the time save for a few minutes

felt the other guy won the second round mate. To be fair it was half six in the morning and i had not long finished an 11 hour shift lol.

Guida is a freak :lol: he never stops , useless at putting videos up , but google mark hominick hematoama , it's shocking !

That's fucking stinking :lol:

I can mind that now.

i reckon it was an earlier fight that they showed again. Was very back and forth.

I got the versus bit then the fucker cut out, I'll fire it back on then find the fight.

Yeah someone with a gameplan and a bit better technically should beat that guy relatively easily, although he has knockout ability.

(tu) he is still pretty young (i think) and has plenty time to improve, you can't teach that type of KO power.

like big rig hendricks, he hits you and you go to sleep.

Yeah freaky power. What you think of Ali Bagautinov? Second time I've watched him and he's one of.my favourite fighters for some reason just like him, dominated Tim elliot and neutralised that guys power the other night, looks top class

have watched him a few times , and no matter how good you're defense is , he will still take you down

have watched him a few times , and no matter how good you're defense is , he will still take you down

Seems able to execute a gameplan to perfection. Also whatever his opponent wants to do he can do that aswell.

If he wins his next two fights he will get a shot at DJ I think, should be a cracker!

Yeah freaky power. What you think of Ali Bagautinov? Second time I've watched him and he's one of.my favourite fighters for some reason just like him, dominated Tim elliot and neutralised that guys power the other night, looks top class

one of the best of the rest in his division it seems. Not sure he will make the step up to championship level though. He has a good ground game, and can take a punch, but i really expected more from him when he had linnikar on his back.

That Varner fight :lol:

Barao is a beast, stoppage seemed a bit early but it was only a matter of time. Mir is finished - has been for a long time.

To answer someone's earlier post - I'd far rather take a leg kick from Aldo than a knee from the Reem!

Just heard about that Julianna Pena's injury on a wrestling show I listen to that covers MMA too. A torn ACL, MCL, LCL, Meniscus and hamstring. Really? Did somebody fucking kneecap her with a shotgun? :anguish:

some arsehole teammate tried to teach her a lesson apparently and during a takedown her knee blew. Uncle fester white was furious.