Boxing and MMA

Mayweather will end up fighting Maidana I think, just because he is slow and easy to pick off. I want to see him fight Khan just because of the speed factor.

No chance

Broner is desperate for that rematch and they two are joined at the hip

Khan all day long

When Guerrero was picked , just before it Mayweather done the same thing throwing Alexander's name into the mix but still ended up Guerrero

This is just mayweather building this up again , him and TMT aren't daft and know how to sell a fight

Khan 100%

If Khan was just to focus on points against him. Hit him and get out and repeat. Strike when an opening is available and use his speed to get away from his punches. Khan does have age on him, Mayweather is bound to slow up against a quicker fighter who can move about the ring.

Probably why he picks the tomato cans he has recently fought. Canelo was just a perfect opponent for him. No speed or athleticism at all.

Mayweather has one the most underrated records I can think of.

Castillo, Corrales, Judah, Hatton, Cotto will probably all be hall of famers. Marquez, Mosley and De La Hoya will be without question and Gatti already is.

People say "Oh but they were all old when he fought them." Well so was Mayweather.

Really looking forward to going to the Burns fight now the undercard should be pretty good with Crolla on it.

Is Anthony Joshua fighting in Glasgow on the same card?

He is mate

That's Froch groves been confirmed for 31st May

Definitely going to that if its not in london

Glad he's fighting in Glasgow on the Burns undercard. He's going to be a special fighter imo just hope he doesn't try anything too quick.

Groves will take Froch imo think it'll be in Manchester.

I really like the look of him , just a bit flat footed at present.

Just hope he isn't one of these guys who gets injured all the time as he's already pulled out twice because of something

Hoping its Old Trafford for groves fight

Hey... there we are.

I shall need to repost this now I am in the correct thread. :blush:

"Also, does anybody truly rate Fury or Chisora? I would say that Fury had potential but he is more and more playing the part of 'Great White Hope' (i.e. Soon-to-be-'Bum') by the way he is behaving these days. Chisora I don't rate at all and never have but he seems to have really screwed the nut these days.

One going up / One going down?

Where's the Skelfmeister and his thread when you need him?"

AND ALSO -

I may have the boy Fury totally wrong. He has the capacity to surprise and entertain.

But Wlad is still around and I reckon Doctor Steelhammer would just pummel Fury into submission. Sad to see Vitali go as I believe he was the more dynamic of the two and defeated Lewis all ends up in that miscarriage of justice in his earlier days.

Politics Vitali? :anguish: I thought you were a gentleman.

Hey... there we are.

I shall need to repost this now I am in the correct thread. :blush:

"Also, does anybody truly rate Fury or Chisora? I would say that Fury had potential but he is more and more playing the part of 'Great White Hope' (i.e. Soon-to-be-'Bum') by the way he is behaving these days. Chisora I don't rate at all and never have but he seems to have really screwed the nut these days.

One going up / One going down?

Where's the Skelfmeister and his thread when you need him?"

AND ALSO -

I may have the boy Fury totally wrong. He has the capacity to surprise and entertain.

But Wlad is still around and I reckon Doctor Steelhammer would just pummel Fury into submission. Sad to see Vitali go as I believe he was the more dynamic of the two and defeated Lewis all ends up in that miscarriage of justice in his earlier days.

Politics Vitali? :anguish: I thought you were a gentleman.

The problem with heavyweights is, if you don't like them, it's easy to think of them as nothing but a bum, because frankly most heavyweight bouts are shite.

Fury and Chisora are probably both better than they get credit for, but they're still lumbering oafs and, more importantly, a pair of absolute thundercunts.

Mayweather has one the most underrated records I can think of.

Castillo, Corrales, Judah, Hatton, Cotto will probably all be hall of famers. Marquez, Mosley and De La Hoya will be without question and Gatti already is.

People say "Oh but they were all old when he fought them." Well so was Mayweather.

He was robbed in the first fight.

Castillo win. imo Mayweathers first defeat.

Again, not a robbery. A close fight that could have gone either way. I've heard many agree with you and many agree with the result. That's why there's three judges.

In any case, it doesn't refute my point, since Mayweather beat him in the second fight. I've never considered close defeats to a good fighter to be a black mark on a fighter's CV. Hagler's record is better for the Leonard fight, not worse.

Fury looking in just awful shape , he'd actually got himself in a bit of nick before the Haye cancellations but he looks back to his worst. This opponent shouldn't cause him any difficulties but going by the pics fury looks a mess certainly for a 25 year old heavyweight contender.

Fury and Chisora are probably both better than they get credit for, but they're still lumbering oafs and, more importantly, a pair of absolute thundercunts.

:lol: His opponent just walked out to 'Thunderstruck' - was it a message?

Fury looks out of shape again. He was pretty cut last time I saw him.