Boxing and MMA

Have to admit UFC 170 was the least interested I've been in a card for a long long time. Don't buy into all the Ronda hype, so couldn't care less how she got on. Cummins was fed to DC, all build up was rogan talking shite about how 40 fighters have turned down fights with him (love how he was sacked from coffee shop job due to him having to answer a phonecall from Dana White though)

Happy the event is done and can look forward to UFC London on March 8th, with manuwa vs gustaffson which should be a war, then UFC 171 lawlor/Hendricks!!

(tu) Someone will get knocked out and my guess is Lawler. I think Hendricks is stronger in most areas especially wrestling and knock power.

lawler looks like a fighter with something to prove and has defo upped his game in recent fights.

Big rig is a fucking animal and also a top wrestler, i just cant see him losing this one as he akso has something to prove ( with the way he won the belt) i still say that he didnt deserbe to lose to PSP.

With all the young pros, until you see them in against good pros you don't know. Both look good just now and are learning.

Joshua with his physique and style does remind me a fair bit of Frank Bruno.

He's an absolute beast (tu)

Would be a shame if he couldn't take a punch though as he'd never quite make it to the very top.

Mayweather will struggle to sell the Maidana fight as everyone knows he is going to win and he will have no problems. Why doesn't he fight some one who might cause him some problems? Stop trying to kid the public, they know what they see and this is just a padding exercise.

Saw that mate

Pretty disappointed in this decision

As maidana is a slugger and will be an easy fight for him.

He's like a slower Canelo!

Really hope Khan fights Broner now but can't see it

Same here. No one wants to see this fight, it'll be an easy nights work for MW.

lawler looks like a fighter with something to prove and has defo upped his game in recent fights.

Big rig is a fucking animal and also a top wrestler, i just cant see him losing this one as he akso has something to prove ( with the way he won the belt) i still say that he didnt deserbe to lose to PSP.

I agree Big Rig should be the champion. GSP looked broken in his last fight. I think Lawler has a punchers chance. If Hendriks does win, I'd like to see a Condit rematch.

I agree Big Rig should be the champion. GSP looked broken in his last fight. I think Lawler has a punchers chance. If Hendriks does win, I'd like to see a Condit rematch.

gsp was done mentally before that fight.he thinks aliens have been stealing him for years the nutter.

gsp was done mentally before that fight.he thinks aliens have been stealing him for years the nutter.

and he was done physically after the fight. never seen him take anywhere near that type od beating before.

fair play to him though, he didnt get ko'd and i was convinced he would.

.dodgy stoppage IMO and cost me a week with a fucking paul murray avatar.