Boxing and MMA

Burns doesn't have particularly great power. Whilst no weakling, it's probably is one of his biggest weaknesses. He has never scored a KO win, only TKO's.

He showed some power against Mitchell but yeah, I agree he isn't a big puncher and Beltran never moved from any punch in his last fight

Crawford is an unknown at world level n he doesn't have ko power at lightweight , while Ricky is massive for a lightweight with a granite chin n he works his stains off , good luck to the guy really hope he can pull this off although it's a hard task I believe he can do it , also hope Paul Appleby destroys that taig scumbag cardle , should be a cracking night a boxing

Burns is in tough tomorrow night. He really has to pressure Crawford otherwise I think he'll get picked off all night.

As for Mayweather-Maidana, well, it's not a great fight, but at least Maidana earned it by fighting.

And for everyone who says Khan's speed would/will trouble Mayweather: Mayweather has dealt with speed before, and it's not as if Khan is hard to time. It's fighters who pressure him that have had the most success against him: Castillo, De La Hoya, Cotto, Emmanuel Augustus to name four.

I think Hendricks will win the title and Condit will win the rematch. I really like Condit and think Rory is a little bit over rated at the moment.

Condit is a beast (tu)

I've bought into the Rory hype. He's done badly when following the Tri-Star "win cautious" game plan more recently but is pretty impressive when he goes for it. Not many people can give Condit a beating like he did.

I do think Khan would be a harder fight for Mayweather than Maidana as style make fights, but... Maidana has earned the right to fight more.

I like Maidana, and one thing we can be sure of is that he will come to fight. If that means going out on his sword, so be it, but he will make a go of it.

Couldn't agree with you more I think he's made for mayweather , as much as I think khan wouldn't have anywhere near enough for him I think he'd at least give him a 'test' .

i said nothing about takedowns.

He will be on his back knocked the fuck out :lol:

Can only think of him being knocked out once? By Shogun I think? He's fought much more dangerous strikers than Weidman and has only been put on his back once that I can remember!

Anyway, can't wait for this fight!

Can only think of him being knocked out once? By Shogun I think? He's fought much more dangerous strikers than Weidman and has only been put on his back once that I can remember!

Anyway, can't wait for this fight!

(tu) should be a cracker

coupleof real real good fights on the horizon.

If Khan's chin holds up then he'd beat Broner, but that can be said about any Khan fight.

If Julio Diaz is dropping him and hurting him then I wouldn't really fancy his chin to stand up against anyone right now.