Boxing and MMA

Not surprised. No need to waste good fights when they know they'll sell plenty without them.

For the people paying $100 PPV and for tickets etc you would think they would give them some added extra

Mayweather could knock out Pacquaio out inside the first round and vice versa

Crawford looked supremely confident and relaxed last night. Willingly giving up 3 or 4 of the first five rounds so that he can size up an opponent and then end it as soon as he feels like it, having moved up in weight? Must have been very sure he brought his power up with him.

The way he came out of his corner 20 seconds early for round 6 like "Okay, I'm bored of this now, it's time to go home" :lol:

The training build up for the fight reminds me of Rocky 3 when Rocky is about to fight Clubber.

Mayweather posing for the cameras and open sessionswould rather they went away from it all and done it old school.

Maybe run up a mountain too for nostalgic reasons obv.

The training build up for the fight reminds me of Rocky 3 when Rocky is about to fight Clubber.

Mayweather posing for the cameras and open sessionswould rather they went away from it all and done it old school.

Maybe run up a mountain too for nostalgic reasons obv.

He HAS been chopping wood, to be fair. "Throwback training" he calls it, because every product must have a slogan.

Under 2weeks to go can't wait and I keep changing my mind on who wins..

Now thinking Manny P. On points just think his speed and movement could kill.

Before I thought Floyd by stoppage

I reckon Pac Man will come out flying the first 3 rounds and if Floyd gets through it then he'll go on to win by points.

Tried to get tickets for it...failed :P So it'll be one of the many MGM venue's I'll get tickets for to watch it on the night now!

*EDIT*

Tickets booked for the Closed Circuit PPV Presentation in the Mirage :D All the Closed Circuit presentations pretty much sold out in around 30minutes. They are stopping the fight being broadcast on the strip and ordered to hotel rooms so I'm bloody delighted I got those tickets in.