Boxing and MMA

i don't really like him but I think he's the fighter mma has ever had.nobodys cleared out that division like him.

It was his unorthodox style that gripped me. So unpredictable.

Haven't read through all the articles but apparently there was weed and a pipe in the car he abandoned?

I'm not a strict anti drugs guy but when you have the talent he has it pisses you off seeing it wasted.

It was his unorthodox style that gripped me. So unpredictable.

Haven't read through all the articles but apparently there was weed and a pipe in the car he abandoned?

I'm not a strict anti drugs guy but when you have the talent he has it pisses you off seeing it wasted.

chael sonnen has been saying he had problems for a while.as a fighter his style is outstanding along with being the perfect length for his weight aswell.

chael sonnen has been saying he had problems for a while.as a fighter his style is outstanding along with being the perfect length for his weight aswell.

I don't really follow it daily so was unaware he had previous.

Bad year for the sport with Anderson Silva being a tit as well and that Irish tit McGregor doing his best to turn it into the WWE.

Ffs Jonny Bones. Was well looking forward to the Rumble fight.

DC v Rumble has the potential to be a snooze fest if DC decides he doesn't want any part of the stand up and just takes him down / holds him against the fence.

Good effort from Bisping in that war with Dolloway. Took some big shots.

Ffs Jonny Bones. Was well looking forward to the Rumble fight.

DC v Rumble has the potential to be a snooze fest if DC decides he doesn't want any part of the stand up and just takes him down / holds him against the fence.

Good effort from Bisping in that war with Dolloway. Took some big shots.

I thought Bisping didn't look good against Dolloway. I think he is too 1 dimensional now. I wish he would cut his fucking hair, he is constantly trying to flick it out of his eyes.