Boxing and MMA

to be fair that bird she fought was the least talented out of all of her ufc opponents.

she hasn't fought 1 top ten ranked woman fighter before last night.she is tough but that's as far as it goes unfortunatley Ronda is miles ahead of these bitches.

I think danny Garcia is being lined up now he's at 147

If he fights and beats Thurman, Porter or Khan before that then I see him getting the gig due to his dad being the mouthpiece building the fight and his Puerto Rican background (which guarantees PPV $$)

Personally I'd like to see khan or Brook fight Thurman and the winner fights Floyd

Happy to be proved wrong on this but wasn't Khan slagging off Mayweather when the speculation first came about that he would fight Berto? Saying it was bad for boxing etc and he wouldn't test him the way Khan could.

Quick search on both fighters and it looks to me like Berto actually has a better record than Khan does...

George Groves Vs Badou Jack for the WBC Belt will be on the mayweather/Berto undercard also.. Any one got information on the mayweather event ive heard its free tv ive heard it PPV surley to god nobodys buying that PPV im dying to see groves bring the title back to britian and i refuse to spending a penny on that main event

Happy to be proved wrong on this but wasn't Khan slagging off Mayweather when the speculation first came about that he would fight Berto? Saying it was bad for boxing etc and he wouldn't test him the way Khan could.

Quick search on both fighters and it looks to me like Berto actually has a better record than Khan does...

I think it's the fact that Berto of late, has been a shadow of the boxer he was and guys who have beaten him aren't nowhere near getting the mayweather fight nevermind someone they had beat recently

Ortiz , Karass & Guererro

2 of them who mayweather beat very convincingly

Khan , brook. , Thurman , Garcia & Spence absolutely obliterate Berto

Mayweather always goes on about Drug abuse and doping and Berto failed a drug test for steroids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DJ is like the mayweather of flyweights in UFC. The way he was able to make Dodson fight at his pace and even land a few great shots tells how technically sound he is. Dodson is a tough wee energetic guy with great power for the division yet Johnson finished the fight pretty fresh without a mark.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9/9/9271811/can-boxing-trust-usada

Damning stuff about the doping authorities and Mayweather.

Retrospective TUEs has to be one of the most dodgy things I've seen in combat sports. Add that with Mayweather's troubling testosterone ratios and his other actions, his career may have to be redefined. He really is trying incredibly hard to be as unlikable as possible.

Looking fine ward to the boxing in Saturday in Britain and Vegas. Hopefully Groves brings the title back as it'll set up some cracking domestic world title fights with De Gale, Callum Smith, Rocky Fielding and Mattin Murray.

Retrospective TUEs has to be one of the most dodgy things I've seen in combat sports. Add that with Mayweather's troubling testosterone ratios and his other actions, his career may have to be redefined. He really is trying incredibly hard to be as unlikable as possible.

What's funny is he got a retrospective TUE for a banned practice but Manny couldn't get a legal injection BEFORE the fight :lol: