Boxing and MMA

• 2 weeks later...

Gonzalez could easily be looked at as P4P right now

Would love to see him fight Inoue next yr sometime

GGG brilliant again although I'm sick of ODH (Canelo promoter) running from the question of the winner of Cotto/Canelo fighting GGG

GGG has beenWBC mandatory for over a Yr now and they have no option to fight him next , but now ODH is saying they might do a 2nd & 3rd fight if its good.

Cotto fights once a yr so we won't see that for a longtime

The fans need GGG v Cotto or Canelo but Freddie roach & ODH continue to belittle GGG a d pretend he isn't there when they are clearly running scared .

Gonzalez could easily be looked at as P4P right now

Would love to see him fight Inoue next yr sometime

GGG brilliant again although I'm sick of ODH (Canelo promoter) running from the question of the winner of Cotto/Canelo fighting GGG

GGG has beenWBC mandatory for over a Yr now and they have no option to fight him next , but now ODH is saying they might do a 2nd & 3rd fight if its good.

Cotto fights once a yr so we won't see that for a longtime

The fans need GGG v Cotto or Canelo but Freddie roach & ODH continue to belittle GGG a d pretend he isn't there when they are clearly running scared .

Why is Cotto even still relavent in boxing? It's crap like this that annoys me. He's not been the same since the margarito fight and if he isn't willing to fight actual contenders on a regular basis he should move over.

Why is Cotto even still relavent in boxing? It's crap like this that annoys me. He's not been the same since the margarito fight and if he isn't willing to fight actual contenders on a regular basis he should move over.

That's what I like about GGG

Wants to fight 4-5 times a yearand fight the best but nobody will take him on.

I'm sick of fighters fighting once or twice a yr and getting paid fortunes for fighting fights that you already know the outcome of before they box

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully that Fenian bastard Scotty Cardle gets his cunt kicked in tonight. His full corner have all got Smelltic badges on their tops even Anthony Crolla FS! The prick came out to Hail Hail or whatever it's called as well - worst cunt.

Hopefully that Fenian bastard Scotty Cardle gets his cunt kicked in tonight. His full corner have all got Smelltic badges on their tops even Anthony Crolla FS! The prick came out to Hail Hail or whatever it's called as well - worst cunt.

Horrible wee bastard!!!