Boxing and MMA

MONEY WELL SPENT TUMSHIE :P:lol:

Been watching most of it , Anderson looked good but as usual when a big name comes up he will bottle it , just not got the mentallity for the TV shows it seems , Webster is looking good but feel the same for him although the World cup showing may just help him .

I would really love big Barney to win tbh on his game one of the best to watch in the World and he seems determined to do so .

Hope taylor continues to play shite i used to like him as he always seemed humbled but after his recent displays moaning about the crowd etc , i have decided he is a fat wanker

fantastic day of Darts yesterday , another fantastic game from Anderson even though he went a bit jittery in the middle, priestly played fantastic also , shout out for Mark Webster who put in another fine performance ( thats 2 out of 3 tips through to the last 16 ) . the Pie , waht a game he had and sets up a nice match with Anderson. Hate Taylor now after the fat hypocrite came out slating the crowds after his last couple of defeats and also his wee rant in the paper at the commentators daring to have a go at his performance <cr> .

TBH can't see past Taylor winning this , Barney will lose his bottle at some point and as much as it pains me to say it , Anderson will bottle it soom also , can't see Webster holding up against Taylor but wouldn't mind him sticking it into him tonight .