Sign in to follow this  
Skelf

The Boxing News Thread

As much as I think Price loses comfortably tonight, I absolutely see why he’s taken the fight. 

He’s no where near a title fight, and at 34 it looks as though he won’t ever be again, but by fighting someone so highly-rated, he’s one big punch away from a summer fight with AJ.

ben51 and 1690tamRFC like this

On a wee holiday at the moment--otherwise would have bought for SKY Box Office.  Tried here (Nice)..but a non starter.  Any -- well you know.. -- alternate ways to watch?

29 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Josh Kelly is one silky boxer. Easily the best of the Olympians coming through and defo going to be a world champion 

Was he on before? I've only just switched on. I wanted to see him too, he has looked great everytime I've seen him fight. 

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

Was he on before? I've only just switched on. I wanted to see him too, he has looked great everytime I've seen him fight. 

Aye he was on early bout 6.30 start. Won easy. Due to be out again on one of these next gen shows with Ritson. Looks like he is already past these type of shows even tho he has only had 6 fights

40 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Josh Kelly is one silky boxer. Easily the best of the Olympians coming through and defo going to be a world champion 

First I’ve seen him, he absolutely strolled it.

12 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

First I’ve seen him, he absolutely strolled it.

He is really good but it's a big step up to win a world title against Thurman or Errol Spence but the way he is quickly progressing and he has a good coach in Adam Booth he can get there