Boxing and MMA

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

seen that mate gonna be hard tonight free go tonight if that's indeed the case. Surely mayweather wouldn't come back just to fight Garcia especially for a potential 50-0 record. Wins tonight I think khan ill get the shot. Hope so anyway

I just lumped on Avarez on 9/10th rounds he better be rite haha:lol:

Just now, KingKirk said:

no put anything on but for some reason I think Alvarez early stoppage round 4/5 or khan on points.

Im only betting cause Hivs got gubbed off Raith during week and went for it at 9/1 at half time so as they say its fun funds and daft bets sometimes pay off although 9x10 I always fucking lose. I always had a match day bet Moshni 1st goal so shows you my betting skills mate haha.

20 minutes ago, minus22 said:

any decent links/streams for boxnation folks?

I tried firstrowsports and it was a good quality one but kept buffering slightly on my pc so changed to sportstvstream.me and works fine but quality is less. Going to stick with this as I've missed goals before because of sticking with the HD ones.

54 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I just lumped on Avarez on 9/10th rounds he better be rite haha:lol:

Sort of bet I was thinking. Want Khan to do it but surely it's going against all the rules to pick a Mexican who is bigger than you :lol:

Don't see him avoiding a big punch and when it lands he always tries to punch his way out of trouble instead of hanging on. Hardly anybody can do that. Boy's to game for his own good. Always good to watch though but I don't see him having much of a chance as he'll run around throwing too many rabbit punches and Canelo won't get worn down or tired by them.

What odds did you get? Wish I'd got to the bookies now but thought the odds on Canelo would be shit 

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Sort of bet I was thinking. Want Khan to do it but surely it's going against all the rules to pick a Mexican who is bigger than you :lol:

Don't see him avoiding a big punch and when it lands he always tries to punch his way out of trouble instead of hanging on. Hardly anybody can do that. Boy's to game for his own good. Always good to watch though but I don't see him having much of a chance as he'll run around throwing too many rabbit punches and Canelo won't get worn down or tired by them.

What odds did you get? Wish I'd got to the bookies now but thought the odds on Canelo would be shit 

rnd 9 15/1 £5

rnd10 17/1 £5

Bet365 its still available from what i can see mate.

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Who remembers this fucking embarrassment :lol: heres hoping Khan does better and doesn't act like a cunt!

Was basically a dancer with a big punch :lol:

I loved him as a kid. He used to flip into the ring and say to the opponent that's the way your going out haha

Truly believed he was unbeatable

Just now, William McBeath said:

Was basically a dancer with a big punch :lol:

I loved him as a kid. He used to flip into the ring and say to the opponent that's the way your going out haha

Truly believed he was unbeatable

He had the boxers attitude and full of self belief but fuck he got brought back down in that showing. 

29/1 for round 12 i just put on as well as got a feeling could go late rounds here.

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

rnd 9 15/1 £5

rnd10 17/1 £5

Bet365 its still available from what i can see mate.

I'm not registered with any and can't be arsed with the signing up now. That looks decent prices to me and Khan is smarter now and has a good coach I think so might be in for a few quid mate. Bastard is that KOs are hard to guess. Bookies should give better odds really. Khan is usually good at getting back up right enough so it might be the later rounds that he go's down for the last time. Although I'm obviously hoping the boy does it.

These birds in the ring make me wish I had grew up to become the Glaswegian Mayweather :)

3 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I'm not registered with any and can't be arsed with the signing up now. That looks decent prices to me and Khan is smarter now and has a good coach I think so might be in for a few quid mate. Bastard is that KOs are hard to guess. Bookies should give better odds really. Khan is usually good at getting back up right enough so it might be the later rounds that he go's down for the last time. Although I'm obviously hoping the boy does it.

These birds in the ring make me wish I had grew up to become the Glaswegian Mayweather :)

I would love to be a ring card just to be held aloft by them :lol: