Boxing and MMA

Just heard Ted Hankey has been knocked out of the BDO championships in the 2nd round, anybody think he'll move across now?

3-0 to Scotty Waites was it?

I watched the first two sets, The Count was poor.

Not too sure if he will move over. As for the Lakeside, it's a competition I look forward to every year, but the standard of darts and players is getting worse by the year.

3-0 to Scotty Waites was it?

I watched the first two sets, The Count was poor.

Not too sure if he will move over. As for the Lakeside, it's a competition I look forward to every year, but the standard of darts and players is getting worse by the year.

Yep, Scotty Waites won 3-0.

They were a rumour that Hankey was going to throw this season BDO championships so he could activate a clause they have, so he could move across. Time will tell though, if he does now decide to switch across now.

The PDC still need a character like Hankey, and as you said the standard of the BDO is shocking now. Scotty Waites is another player I'd like for to switch across.

Yep, Scotty Waites won 3-0.

They were a rumour that Hankey was going to throw this season BDO championships so he could activate a clause they have, so he could move across. Time will tell though, if he does now decide to switch across now.

The PDC still need a character like Hankey, and as you said the standard of the BDO is shocking now. Scotty Waites is another player I'd like for to switch across.

He can't just come across there's the tour cards in place this year the 4 semi finalist of the bdo will be offered tour card if they switch Hankey and oshea can go to the the tour school which will be takin place in Jan at some point

A think there's only goin to be 72 people with tour cards