Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

holy fuck thats an amazing card.   so glad I got th night off,  all i need to do is convince the boss to let me work backshift on sunday and I am watching it live. 

I think this is the 1st time I have looked at the undercard and went holy fuck these guys are headliners so it will be a 6hr marathon of violence gonna be great :D

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I think this is the 1st time I have looked at the undercard and went holy fuck these guys are headliners so it will be a 6hr marathon of violence gonna be great :D

yup,  most of those undercarders would can be main events of lesser cards.

An urgent plea for UFC fans to stop sending dick pics to TUF 23 Finale's Claudia Gadelha

GettyImages-531275798.0.jpg

He took it out!

Top-ranked Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) strawweight contender Claudia Gadelha is beautiful and fit, but that doesn't mean she's interested in seeing a picture of your penis. Yes you, the perverted mixed martial arts (MMA) fan with too much time (and sperm) on your hands.

"Claudinha" vents to Combate (via Bloody Elbow):

"Personally, I never had a guy approaching me and doing something. But on social media it happens all the time. We get messages not only from fans, but also from pervs all the time. It's annoying, I get messages like this 'I fantasize about you hitting me.' It's very weird. Some men send pictures of their junk. Some guys really bother me. I try to ignore them. When I see it's not important, I try not to read it, but it happens all the time. After I became a fighter, nothing ever happened to me. I hope it doesn't because I know I would be really upset and I could punch them in the face."

Hardly an isolated incident.

Gadelha can take out her frustrations this Friday night (July 8) when she collides with Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the 115-pound title in The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 23 live finale, taking place inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada (preview).

In the meantime, keep that sidearm holstered.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/6/12106208/an-urgent-plea-ufc-fans-stop-sending-dick-pics-tuf-23-finale-claudia-gadelha-mma

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

How many chances is he going to get? He just seems to make fuck up after fuck up.

He is just a grade A cunt. I can't see him on performance enhancers but how stupid of him if it's coke again. 

He was flagged for a potential USADA violation

Could be anything but... you just know it's fucking roids 

He'll probably be suspended at least 2 years under the new USADA rules so fuck him

What a cunt at this point

They tested him back in June and it's flagged now though? Fucksake!

Best Jones can hope for is his B sample of blood gets tested and they somehow magically find out it's actually clean... but it wont

Daft cunt, ruined his own career and at the moment, couldn't have fucked over DC anymore if he tried

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Who will replace him on the card?

Alex Gustaffson is trying his best to get in on it

pretty much everybody is though, phoning Dana and shit constantly

also, DC wants it at heavyweight too, doesn't wanna cut weight for this pish

Brock is now main event... even bigger roid abuser!! haha

Just some interesting titbits worth noting showcasing he has been a dodgy bastard for a wee while now:

Ages ago there was a rumour of him literally hiding under the cage at Jackson Winklejohns to dodge a fucking drug test :lol:

Then there was the raised levels of both his epitestosterone (4.4 times higher) and testosterone (2.7 times higher) back when he fought DC the first time - could be a big indicator he was coming off a cycle, but drug testing then wasn't anywhere near as stringent as it currently is and UFC have been known to keep test results a bit tighter to their chests back then

Then there's those weird fucking lipohypertrophy marks on his abs from the past few weigh ins - this is basically when you inject somewhere on your body over and over, like insulin for example, it can/will build up a little lump of sorts, like the three spots on Jones abs etc
Those spots are kind of like a strange defence mechanism against continuous needle injections
Worth noting that roids are usually done in the arse, but he'd probably injecting HGH or Peptides (becoming more common USADA violations recently!)

The marks/bumps can be seen here on his abs:

ufc197weighin_035.jpg 

USADA doesn't even test for shit like coke or weed outside of competition so it's most likely some PED's of sorts 

Maybe even the use of an IV since it's banned now? He was training with BJ Penn and he got popped or IV usage recently!

My guess is they'll try and play off the usual shit about "tainted supplements" like so many have done in the past :lol:

A bit of an update here - Jones has now held his own press conference:

First he apologised to the fans, the ufc, ferttitas and DC

He was asked about the details of the test:

His manager said last 24 hours has been a whirlwind

It was a PED violation and they wont get into details but deny it completely!

They're gonna fight it 100% - file appeals, B sample is being tested today/tonight

Jon says he has no clue what it is they claim he took and he can't even pronounce it
Says he's completely against PED's and has been outspoken for years on it (plenty that pop are very outspoken on it though)
Says it hurts so much to get called a cheat

Manager says they'll take it step by step, no idea what'll happen next:
Jones walked out pretty much greeting, visibly upset

Manager started claiming it could very well be a tainted supplement (again, how many times do guys get popped and say this exact shit?)
1000% convinced he's innocent and clean

It's a metabolyte apparently - but his manager refused to allude to any details!

Salt Lake City lab testing the B sample of blood/piss today - they hope it's clean 

His manager proceeded to say he knows exactly what the shit he popped for is - the name of it and what is does etc, but completely refused to answer anything further about it

Jones came back out, started choking up and started greeting trying to answer the next question he was asked - hitting him hard I think

Said he hasn't spoke to DC yet but wants to apologise

Then fuck all really until it finished about a minute ago!

What a fucking mess! Can't see that B sample coming back anywhere NEAR clean...

Looking forward to the UFC 202 presser at half 7 with Diaz and Conor now!!!

Dana White: Daniel Cormier will still fight at UFC 200

No one is more disappointed (and sad) than Daniel Cormier.

The reigning Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion was a recent guest on "The Herd" with Colin Cowherd, to discuss his removal from the upcoming UFC 200 pay-per-view (PPV) main event -- through no fault of his own -- by way of Jon Jones.

"Bones" was pulled from their July 9 showdown following a potential USADA anti-doping violation.

Joining him on the FOX Sports 1 broadcast (later in the day) was UFC President Dana White, who revealed that "DC" will still compete this weekend against an opponent to be named. Unfortunately, the generous offer from Michael Bisping was summarily rejected, but no question a name will be produced by the end of the day.

Especially considering tomorrow is the UFC 200 weigh in event. That means a fighter under consideration needs to already be on weight (or currently under). Perhaps there is another barista lounging around the Las Vegas strip with nothing to do?

If not, there's always this rematch:

Follow

Alexander GustafssonVerified account‏@AlexTheMauler

I can be in Vegas by 10pm tonight, just waiting for the call. @danawhite @lorenzofertitta @Ufc @dc_mma

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

It is mate Rda v Eddie Alvarez tonight along with Roy nelson v Derrick lewisLewis then the next night is the tuf finale but it has some great match ups on it.

I won't be able to stay awake for tonights, ill get it tomorrow.  TUF finale should be decent.  Those wee bitches can fight.

Heard the excuses again and again from this wanker. Used to be a fan of him but he really is a sleazy cunt.

UFC 200 has lost its flagship fight not once but twice. It's still a good card but nowhere near UFC 100's level.