Boxing and MMA

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Rory Macdonald looks to be off to Bellator!

What a shame!

Not particularly bothered about this, a good fighter but his nose is completely fucked and I think it will become a bigger and bigger problem for him, you could break his nose with a slap. 

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Not particularly bothered about this, a good fighter but his nose is completely fucked and I think it will become a bigger and bigger problem for him, you could break his nose with a slap. 

That one brutal fight completely ruined it! :lol:

Koreshkov, Bendo, Lima, MVP - all fights I would be excited to see for Rory. 

On 22/08/2016 at 9:24 AM, The Godfather said:

Connor has already smoked Aldo in seconds, he went through that division like a train so you can see why he's looking at other things especially when the money on the table for other fights will trump an Aldo rematch.

If Dana gives the title to a guy that got his ass handed to him in under 10 seconds then as Connor says that division will lose interest fast.

No cunt in his division can handle his power, everyone has folded under it.

That's because he should be fighting at least one division above the one he fights at.  He cuts crazy wieght to fight at 145.  he is a 155 fighter at the lightest.   "beating up midgets" to quote Diaz :lol:

He needs to vacate the belt, move up to at least 155 and see how he fairs in the higher wieghts.   Looking at the top 5 of that division, I think he would struggle.

9 hours ago, gogzy said:

That's because he should be fighting at least one division above the one he fights at.  He cuts crazy wieght to fight at 145.  he is a 155 fighter at the lightest.   "beating up midgets" to quote Diaz :lol:

He needs to vacate the belt, move up to at least 155 and see how he fairs in the higher wieghts.   Looking at the top 5 of that division, I think he would struggle.

(tu) he's been protected from strong wrestler / grapplers who just want to take him down. He'd have the same problems Anthony Pettis has but he's got nowhere near the same level of BJJ as him. 

Guys like RDA, Khabib and Alvarez would rag doll him at 155. And I still think Edgar / full camp Mendes could be his kryptonite at 145. 

5 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Who's the bellator fighter who was on a few wks ago? The U.K. Lad who danced around the ring

any chance of him coming to the UFC?

Michael Page, he's not really fought anyone of note yet so would say hes a bit off a UFC appearance.

Would imagine Bellator are paying him quite handsomely as well.