Boxing and MMA

Someone has leaked that Tim Elliot has won TUF 24 and will be the guy to face Mighty Mouse for the belt

Can't say it's exciting given he lost a while back to Dodson, Benavidez and even Bagautinov. 

I can't see him offering Mighty Mouse much at all (even though anything can happen)

8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Someone has leaked that Tim Elliot has won TUF 24 and will be the guy to face Mighty Mouse for the belt

Can't say it's exciting given he lost a while back to Dodson, Benavidez and even Bagautinov. 

I can't see him offering Mighty Mouse much at all (even though anything can happen)

Spoiler alert mate.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

New UFC owners are letting go of longtime matchmaker Joe Silva! :ohmy:
Wonder why they're doing this and if Sean Shelby is next? 

The ink will barely be dry before he pops up in Bellator and starts helping them with behind the scenes stuff.

Just now, Da Kool Blue said:

The ink will barely be dry before he pops up in Bellator and starts helping them with behind the scenes stuff.

From an outside perspective he should/would help Bellator big time - would be silly of them not to try and acquire him

Fight Night 93 prelims just kicked off live on fight pass just now, main card on BT sport at 8pm I believe

Excited to see how the new signing Veronica Macedo does on the prelims. She's a wee babe! Sadly though, she's not exactly got great experience and been handed a fairly harsh debut fight in Evans-Smith on short notice. 

Here's a brilliant knockout she got on the ammy circuit though...

Just now, Supersonic said:

Fight Night 93 prelims just kicked off live on fight pass just now, main card on BT sport at 8pm I believe

Excited to see how the new signing Veronica Macedo does on the prelims. She's a wee babe! Sadly though, she's not exactly got great experience and been handed a fairly harsh debut fight in Evans-Smith on short notice. 

Here's a brilliant knockout she got on the ammy circuit though...

Will get it on I always forget about fight pass.