Boxing and MMA

9 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

My phone isn't letting me quote so sorry compton but if Punk wins i think it has to be by submission as I doubt he has the power to stop Gall. Has any one seen Punk's purse for this fight?

Judging by some of their remarks before the weigh in, significantly more than Gall :lol: 

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Anyone know what time GGG and brook fight starts? I've bought it on sky but can't be arsed watching the undercard 

I would flick it on about 10 thats when it is scheduled plus the build up is always good. Watching the under cards the now your not missing much.

Reem by KO tonight, Stipe's gone the same way as Rockhold. 

Gall is still favourite tonight but its nuts to write Punk off. Galls a 2-0 prospect from a bum out of nothing camp, i dont care if he attends classes at a Gracie associated gym. Punks training at Roufusport with Pettis, Woodley and several Gall level prospects will have been tougher than the actual fight. If he's got to a decent level of grappling and keeps the fight on the feet he can 100% get a decision. And i really fucking hope he does.