Sign in to follow this  
Skelf

The Boxing News Thread

Brilliant win for Taylor...thought he might have met his match after the first few rounds but turned the fight on its head in the 6th with the knock downs. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I've fuckin missed the fight lol, I take It wilders punched the guy out his trainers? What round 

First round 

Brezeales shite

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I've fuckin missed the fight lol, I take It wilders punched the guy out his trainers? What round 

😂😂

Aye he connected about a minute in and Breazele stumbled but swung wildly and connected himself. Wilder then held on. After they were separated he landed a left right goodnight absolutely fucking done him man 

1st round

born a blue nose likes this

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Did you sort that situation 

Aye  was just ragin of bein locked oot the ol firm a ton+ down😂👍

Knocked out by Joshua in the 7th round.

"Breazeale has improved a lot since the Joshua fight, he might cause an upset against Wilder"

Wilder sparks him in the 1st round.

"Breazeale is shite"

Guy has put every fighter he's been in with on their arse and still can't get a bit of credit :lol:

Rangers_no1 likes this

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Knocked out by Joshua in the 7th round.

"Breazeale has improved a lot since the Joshua fight, he might cause an upset against Wilder"

Wilder sparks him in the 1st round.

"Breazeale is shite"

Guy has put every fighter he's been in with on their arse and still can't get a bit of credit :lol:

Got to agree he deserves credit. I’d read good things about Breazeale since his loss to AJ and thought he had the potential to cause Wilder problems but how wrong I was. He blew him away. Last night was the first I’ve really been impressed watching Wilder after watching him against Ortiz and Fury. 

Hopefully he can get a fight sorted with Joshua but if not Whyte has to get his shot next.

Holder's punching power is freaky...I think he beats Joshua. The only heavyweight I see beating Wilder is Fury, who has already proven he can outbox him for 12 rounds - he just needs to stay away from his right hand.

Until AJ, Wilder, Fury & Whyte all fight each other, the heavyweight division will remain a bit of an embarrassment. The Wilder win was predictable. Another impressive knock out absolutely but Breazelle is not world level. The next 3 heavyweight fights will be predictable too.

No one cares about Breazelle, Schwartz, Ruiz, Rivas, Miller, Povetkin, Chisora, Parker etc. It's boring now. Fans are losing interest.

Wilder's power is ridiculous. However I think AJ, Fury and Whyte beat him. Whyte for me is the bogeyman of the division. No one wants a piece of that. He's arguably the more rounded boxer in that he can hit, has a decent chin, he's got some technical skill and he can also brawl. He'll rough you up. He's got a bit of everything. He's matured a lot since the AJ loss. Obviously he has his flaws but they all do. Mad that he's not had a title shot given his recent winning streak.

I don't think there's much between the 4 of them. The contrasting styles and personalities make it very intriguing.

Bristol loyal likes this

19 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Wilder will put joshua on his arse. I've never been totally convinced about joshuas chin if I'm honest and wilder has a silly amount of power, if it does happen I'm going to stick money on an early stoppage 

I do think Wilder will beat Joshua.

Joshua is very good, but he has quite a text book style. I can just see Wilders unorthodox style eventually catching him despite probably being out boxed. 

I think just now we have a triangle of styles

Fury beats Wilder beats Joshua beats Fury

I think Dillian Whyte is an underdog against all 3, but if he fought all 3, will win 1 of them. Against who I don't know. Wilder most likely, Fury least likely

Tyson fury is the best and most talented heavyweight  boxer at the moment regarding  Joshua , Wilder ,Whyte etc

Where as Wilder who’s not naturally gifted but can put anyone one of them to sleep IF and WHEN he connects is why he is the main man at the moment in my opinion , but saying that I think  Whyte could cause him some problems if the money men ever let it happen 

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I still get amazed that fury got up like the undertaker from that wilder punch :lol: that takes some mental strength. Then to go n win the round is just inexplicable  

At 5 or 6 he's still out cold. The same way Breazelle was. It's mental.

Then his wee jog/dance when he gets up as if nothing has happened is brilliant.

Just wish all 4 would get it on. You could have years of them all fighting each other which would brilliant for everyone. Also if Fury and Wilder fought 10 times it's so hard to call. Either one could win 10, 5 or none! Fury boxes his head off every time but that power Wilder has gives him a shot against everyone, every time.

born a blue nose likes this

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

At 5 or 6 he's still out cold. The same way Breazelle was. It's mental.

Then his wee jog/dance when he gets up as if nothing has happened is brilliant.

Just wish all 4 would get it on. You could have years of them all fighting each other which would brilliant for everyone. Also if Fury and Wilder fought 10 times it's so hard to call. Either one could win 10, 5 or none! Fury boxes his head off every time but that power Wilder has gives him a shot against everyone, every time.

Can't disagree. What I would like to see is fury get stuck in at the gym, like proper stuck in, he's done well to get back to fighting weight but if he had a joshua like focus he could actually be a clear best out of them.

Badgers post is a good one too, at this current moment they all beat one n other yet lose to the other, wish money wasn't such a dominant factor in boxing, and more like UFC where the big guns get it on, rematch etc to boot!

Laudrup1984 likes this