Boxing and MMA

5 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

No chance he was on the backfoot and fighting hard but no way was he ahead just media spin shit.

Yeah, might be bullshit, but it seemed pretty close to me until Kell broke his eyesocket. TBH, GGG doesn't really impress me outside his power, with that lack of head movement I think Mayweather or Pacquiao would have murder him at LMW. 

Gutted for Brook. Brave performance but GGG was always winning that fight. Can't help but feel his corner should have let the fight take its course though. At least if Brook gets KO'd he knows himself he's been beaten instead of standing there devastated because he feels he was in the fight.

Seen Eubank Jnr calling GGG out already. I hope GGG goes nowhere near him, fucking embarrassment of a fighter that's just desperate for a payday.

21 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Yeah, might be bullshit, but it seemed pretty close to me until Kell broke his eyesocket. TBH, GGG doesn't really impress me outside his power, with that lack of head movement I think Mayweather or Pacquiao would have murder him at LMW. 

lol 

43 minutes ago, Badger said:

I'm not sure what sky are talking about in analysis, GGG never looked in any trouble.

Brook did well in bursts, he is a good boxer, he is capable, but the fight was rapidly going only one way.

That's the worst version of GGG I've seen

That's why that chicken shit Canelo vacated and is playing the waiting game and waiting for age to catch up with GGG

23 minutes ago, Badger said:

BJS is feather fisted.

He has little chance against GGG

20 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

GGG wants the unification fight with BJS according to the BBC 

I meant BJS won't touch him, instead of the other way around, obviously. 

But I'd still love to see the fight. Mainly because I think BJS is a smug cunt. 

On 08/09/2016 at 2:37 PM, Supersonic said:

Definitely! :541:

Dunno if you've heard but the prelims aren't kicking off until 11pm and the main card is at 3am like the majority of american cards. Lot of people understandably unhappy at this idea, but fuck it, should be interesting :lol:

Tbf Nate got in his head BIG TIME! I don't think that was a case of Nate just being the better fighter and I don't think that would happen again, I reckon that was a massive lesson learned for Cerrone, he was so emotionally invested in that fight.