Boxing and MMA

5 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I've got Bisping, St Preux & Struve to win tonight, thoughts ? 

The Bisping one is a dodgy one just because Hendo's a fucking warrior with knockout power, winning the title in his last fight would be fucking awesome, I hope he does it. I don't like Bisping. I like St Preux, reckon he'll win the night.

32 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

The Bisping one is a dodgy one just because Hendo's a fucking warrior with knockout power, winning the title in his last fight would be fucking awesome, I hope he does it. I don't like Bisping. I like St Preux, reckon he'll win the night.

I just thought Henderson is done cardio wise. He's still capable of sparking out bisping though. Don't know much about St Preux & Manuwa . Struve at the weigh in looked massive compared to his opponent 

1 minute ago, Gillete said:

I just thought Henderson is done cardio wise. He's still capable of sparking out bisping though. Don't know much about St Preux & Manuwa . Struve at the weigh in looked massive compared to his opponent 

Oh I think Bisping will win, it's one of those ones where an upset does not seem that far-fetched because Hendo is more than capable of knocking him clean out.

I've never been particularly impressed with Struve. He's so lanky and akward

10 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Reckon the crowd could get extremely agitated tonight. The whole situation is shocking, and it's a really lacking card in terms of depth. 

Fucking shite time for a U.K. Fight but the yanks pay $60 for Ppv it's all about the pay day. Cunts roaming the streets at 6am smashed out there tits someone needs to step up and say fucking idiots for putting it on at this time. Hendo will probably smash him again but now he's off the gear bisping has a shot against the old cunt.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

was never in a million years a 10-8 round in the first. 

Meh, massive knockdown and a fuck tonne of elbows and punches on the floor. Bisping did very, very well to survive. I think you could give it.