Boxing and MMA

Did anyone see the Cloud v Campillo fight last night?

Cloud is a lucky boy to still have his title.

not had the chance to watch it yet but there is uproar about it. Jimm Lennon jnr even tweeted that its the hardest announcement he has every had to make it was such a robbery.

too much of it in boxing, i remember recently the same thign happened with Devon Alexander, which the more sinister believe was very much the work of Don King.

Aye, I'd go as far as to say Robbery.

I had it a draw.

Campillo took his foot off the gas in the final two rounds, which was a big mistake, especially if you're the away fighter.

The 116-110 score card was a complete joke though and I would hope that judge is suspended.

There have been some absolutely disgusting judging decisions in boxing recently. Judges are never held accountable though and it just gets brushed under the carpet. That judge should be made to watch the fight again and explain after each round why he awarded it to Cloud. It's criminal what judges are able to get away with.

Bump to remind you lot :D Looking forward to this tonight, found myself get really into it this year! Took Wade, Hamilton, Taylor and Anderson on a 4-fold. 14-1, stuck a couple of quid on it. Only one I'm unsure at is Wade however he is due a win :sherlock: