Sign in to follow this  
Skelf

The Boxing News Thread

So many fights on different channels why can't we have plc fights, god Mayweather on box nation and Klitschko fight on espn :(

You will be able to watch both, if that is what you are on about.

Klitschko - 2145 hrs.

Mayweather - 0200 hrs.

These are estimated fight times.

You will be able to watch both, if that is what you are on about.

Klitschko - 2145 hrs.

Mayweather - 0200 hrs.

These are estimated fight times.

They mayweather fight wont be on till way later, I expect it to be on at 4/5am if his last fight is anything to go by

Looking forward to the Wladimir Klitschko fight later tonight. Should be a boxing lesson for the Italian.

I have heard many people call the brothers 'boring' and the 'death of the heavyweight division.' Me, I think they are both great ambassadors for the sport and purveyors of boxing for the purist.

True gentlemen of the noble art of scrapping.

Not particularly looking forward to the fight as it will be a mismatch, but I agree with your other point. It's not their fault that they are better than every other heavyweight out there.

Not particularly looking forward to the fight as it will be a mismatch, but I agree with your other point. It's not their fault that they are better than every other heavyweight out there.

(tu)

Should have said it is the Kessler - Magee fight that is on right now.

The MC is a hoot... Danish guy trying to sound as American as possible...! It was not happening for him, sadly.

To be honest, they annoy me, not because they are crap, they are good. But why can't he and David Haye or Tyson Fury fight? Get a big fight going and get people talking.

Wladimir has already fought Haye.

I watched it in a bar in Krefeld and that was when I realised why the German public had so much respect for the Klitschkos... and why Haye was nothing but a blaw-hard.

Unit123 likes this

Wladimir has already fought Haye.

I watched it in a bar in Krefeld and that was when I realised why the German public had so much respect for the Klitschkos... and why Haye was nothing but a blaw-hard.

But at least Haye would have a chance. If he gets a good shot on him, he could knock one of them out IMO. Just a fight which gets people talking really. Surely that is what it is all about?

But at least Haye would have a chance. If he gets a good shot on him, he could knock one of them out IMO. Just a fight which gets people talking really. Surely that is what it is all about?

Wladimir beats Haye again if they fight. Fancy his chances more against Vitali but even then, not set in stone.

Wladimir beats Haye again if they fight. Fancy his chances more against Vitali but even then, not set in stone.

No fight is really set in stone when you have the punching power Haye has. At least it could be exciting..

I'm playing a drinking game, take a drink every time Wlad clinches,holds or grabs his opponents. Finish the drink if he leans his bodyweight on him

I'm playing a drinking game, take a drink every time Wlad clinches,holds or grabs his opponents. Finish the drink if he leans his bodyweight on him

Not even watching the fight but you'll be paralytic soon enough.

They fought before and you didn't manage to hear people talking.

No fight is really set in stone when you have the punching power Haye has. At least it could be exciting..

I seen enough in the first fight. And that was far from exciting.