• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :webster: :Foster:

:davis: :mcculloch: :ness: :weiss:

:lafferty: :beattie:

its about time beattie gets a decent shift and mabey gets a goal or 2 :D

also hope jelavic gets some time. i was disappointed that he didnt get 15-20 mins today :D

WATP :uk:

If I'm lead to believe what I heard yesterday at Ibrox then we won't see Andy Webster in a Rangers First Team shirt regardless of the state of the team :sherlock:

McCulloch will start in CB

Let's end inverness' unbeaten away record with a 2-0 win

Lafferty and Weiss

St Johnstone beat us to that one :P

Hopefully we see Jelavic against Inverness at some point, thats what annoyed me about yesterday, hamilton werent a threat and we were cruising. We could have put Bougherra to right back, Whittaker to left back, drop Mcculloch back to centre back, and brought Jelavic on or even moved Wylde back to left back but I guess there was no point in rushing him back.

Hopefully we see Jelavic against Inverness at some point, thats what annoyed me about yesterday, hamilton werent a threat and we were cruising. We could have put Bougherra to right back, Whittaker to left back, drop Mcculloch back to centre back, and brought Jelavic on or even moved Wylde back to left back but I guess there was no point in rushing him back.

Yeah was thinking this too, Wylde left back, Laffetry LW For 20mins and Jelavic upfront. I Hope we rested naisy for the inverness game, heard he had a little reaction with his hamstring after the cup game with Killie.

:whittaker: :webster: :weir: :Foster:

:davis: :mcculloch: :ness: :weiss:

:Naismith: :lafferty:

Miller's not interested. No need to change the midfield much from the past two games, so Naismith and Weiss are interchangeable. Also, would be nice to see Webster in a Rangers shirt since I've yet to see it.

Looking forward to this game already :D Think we might actually beat Inverness this time although we will need to be playing similarly to Kilmarnock and Hamilton levels.

:whittaker::weir::mcculloch::papac:

:davis::Jimmo Ness::edu::weiss:

:lafferty:

:Naismith:

OR

:Darren Cole: :weir::mcculloch::papac:

:whittaker::Jamie Ness::davis::weiss:

:lafferty::Naismith:

:wink:

The Webster situation is baffling.It would be a great boost to have him available for selection.I'm beginning to think it's psychological rather than physical with the big lad.

He's been fit for about 3 weeks now mate. It says alot when he isn't picked for a cup game.

He's been fit for about 3 weeks now mate. It says alot when he isn't picked for a cup game.

As I said mate, it's a mystery to me. We seen what he was capable of when fit before he came back.There's something just not right about the whole situation

Thank goodness boogy is suspended for this game and not the hearts one. Wouldnt like to go to swinecastle without him. Would far rather see webster at cb than mcculloch. Dont rate either of them but mcculloch is a bombscare at cb. At least webster is a natural defender. Lets hope we play like we did yesterday, come flying out of the blocks and dont give them a minute. They have a very impressive away record for any team let alone someone outside the old firm. Records are there to be broken and lets hope we will be the first to beat them away in over a year. wont be easy though.

Thank goodness boogy is suspended for this game and not the hearts one. Wouldnt like to go to swinecastle without him. Would far rather see webster at cb than mcculloch. Dont rate either of them but mcculloch is a bombscare at cb. At least webster is a natural defender. Lets hope we play like we did yesterday, come flying out of the blocks and dont give them a minute. They have a very impressive away record for any team let alone someone outside the old firm. Records are there to be broken and lets hope we will be the first to beat them away in over a year. wont be easy though.

sorry to burst a bubble, but inverness have already lost their away record. st johnstone i think it was a few weeks ago,for any team to go that long is still very good.

WATP :uk:

If Webster was never to be seen in a gers shirt again he'd not have been on the bench the last 2 games so whatever you've heard is either pish or you're in on a transfer deal (goodwillie?)

:whittaker: :webster: :weir: :Foster:

:davis: :ness: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller: :lafferty:

Not sure if Naismith will be 100% so no risking against tokely, same papac.

Personally I'd have Davis central, Weiss right and start wylde. But jig will not get dropped.