David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

The people in here who would take that devious lying cunt Boyd before Healy need to have a long hard look at themselves, and question whether they're following the right team.

People with the ethics of Kris Boyd have no place at Rangers...and neither do the mugs who'd bend over and welcome the sneaky fat bastard back.

Welcome on board Davie boy, I wish you all the very best. (tu)

Spot on Jimbo.

Bill Struth would welcome Healy. Seems some of our fans won't. Shame on you. He is a Ranger and will put his heart into it. Which is more than can be said for some footballers.

Mate, heart only gets you so far, we need someone that can put the ball in the back of the net. Whether Healy is that person, i'm undecided. However, if he does sign, he'll get my backing.

The people in here who would take that devious lying cunt Boyd before Healy need to have a long hard look at themselves, and question whether they're following the right team.

People with the ethics of Kris Boyd have no place at Rangers...and neither do the mugs who'd bend over and welcome the sneaky fat bastard back.

Welcome on board Davie boy, I wish you all the very best. (tu)

Well said Jimbo,

Let's get behind the guy instead of greetin.

Mate, heart only gets you so far, we need someone that can put the ball in the back of the net. Whether Healy is that person, i'm undecided. However, if he does sign, he'll get my backing.

Novo's heart took him along way. We will have to give him a chance. it might work out for him.

I've been wanting him to sign for us for years. I think he's past it now though :-/. Time will tell, he'll get my backing once/if he signs but he needs to repay that with goals.

He his only 31, Maybe he needs a arm put round him? Walter and Ally are the men to get the best out of him.

He seemed happy scoring for N.Ireland, And then failed at club level! He knows most of the boys in the Gers team. Maybe he will be happy at Rangers and fit in right away. If he does come i really hope it works out for him.

He his only 31, Maybe he needs a arm put round him? Walter and Ally are the men to get the best out of him.

He seemed happy scoring for N.Ireland, And then failed at club level! He knows most of the boys in the Gers team. Maybe he will be happy at Rangers and fit in right away. If he does come i really hope it works out for him.

I know but I meant in playing terms not really age - he seems to have fallen off the radar big time(I mean Doncaster Rovers...come on lol).

Yeah I hope so too, he's a good team player and I hope he strikes up a good partnership with Jela, so I'll reserve my judgment till the end of his loan spell!

Look at his career , who he played for etc etc ........its not rocket science , hes a donkey just like Beattie and lots of others super Walter has signed , but no doubt the usual mob will be on telling us how many goals hes going to score . Lots of folk on here know a donkey when they see it .........shame Walter cant , the sooner hes gone the better

Look at his career , who he played for etc etc ........its not rocket science , hes a donkey just like Beattie and lots of others super Walter has signed , but no doubt the usual mob will be on telling us how many goals hes going to score . Lots of folk on here know a donkey when they see it .........shame Walter cant , the sooner hes gone the better

so basically it dosent matter who we sign, you just hate walter smith

at least have the honesty to say that

the only folk glad to see walter gone will be the t*rriers who he keeps winning title from

Walter? Be careful what you wish for.....