David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

kplfishtank

Honesty ??? I cant stand Smith , and have not bought a season ticket since he came back , just like lots of others . The guy cost us 10 in a row with his negative crap and noe hes going to do the same this year. The football we play with him in charge is fuckin dire and he is one of the reasons we cannot sell season tickets every year !

Look at his career , who he played for etc etc ........its not rocket science , hes a donkey just like Beattie and lots of others super Walter has signed , but no doubt the usual mob will be on telling us how many goals hes going to score . Lots of folk on here know a donkey when they see it .........shame Walter cant , the sooner hes gone the better

Your a lost cause pal. B careful what u wish for ,

Look at his career , who he played for etc etc ........its not rocket science , hes a donkey just like Beattie and lots of others super Walter has signed , but no doubt the usual mob will be on telling us how many goals hes going to score . Lots of folk on here know a donkey when they see it .........shame Walter cant , the sooner hes gone the better

I know he holds the record for scoring most goal in European Championship Qualifying history with 13 goals during the process of that he scored hat-trick against eventual winners Spain, the winner against England and two goals to sink Sweden. Aye his career tells us he has nothing to offer doh

Usually players score at club level and struggle to score at international level! Healy done it on the international level. He can score goals! Walter and Ally will do the business with him.

kplfishtank

Honesty ??? I cant stand Smith , and have not bought a season ticket since he came back , just like lots of others . The guy cost us 10 in a row with his negative crap and noe hes going to do the same this year. The football we play with him in charge is fuckin dire and he is one of the reasons we cannot sell season tickets every year !

you think we are negative this year?

we have scored 4 goals less than the team above us with 2 games less played, so by your reckoning the team at the top of the league is also negative

we might be cutting our cloth by signing guys who in the past might not have got into the team , but we need to freshen up the squad as guys coming in give the rest of the players a boost

will you get a season book when walter(our 2nd most successful manager)retires?

kplfishtank

So thats your reason of not buying a season ticket, rangers are for the good times and bad, and if thats the reason you didnt renew then we can do without fans like you.

I know but I meant in playing terms not really age - he seems to have fallen off the radar big time(I mean Doncaster Rovers...come on lol).

Yeah I hope so too, he's a good team player and I hope he strikes up a good partnership with Jela, so I'll reserve my judgment till the end of his loan spell!

Hooper went to the SPL from Scunthorpe

We signed Broadfoot from St Mirren

We have signed players from Hibs and other smaller clubs

It doesnt matter what team a player comes from. You are making the assumption the best players play for all the best clubs, and thats not true, what would be the point of the trasfer system then?

Excellent players, good players, can play for smaller clubs, we all have to play and/or start somewhere.

Doncaster i thought i saw, were doing really well this season and would beat most SPL teams.

(tu)

kplfishtank

we always play negative football when Smiths in charge, because its the only way he knows . Why since hes came back have we NEVER sold out on season tickets ???

and yes i will be buying when hes out ......

Hooper went to the SPL from Scunthorpe

We signed Broadfoot from St Mirren

We have signed players from Hibs and other smaller clubs

It doesnt matter what team a player comes from. You are making the assumption the best players play for all the best clubs, and thats not true, what would be the point of the trasfer system then?

Excellent players, good players, can play for smaller clubs, we all have to play and/or start somewhere.

Doncaster i thought i saw, were doing really well this season and would beat most SPL teams.

(tu)

16th in the championship which is about 5th or 6th in the SPL which is consider by everyone in the SPL apart from Rangers obviously as a good position

If we sign anyone, then my only hope is they are fit enough and talented enough to walk into our first team, we do not have the luxury to waste time and money on another "let's wait and see how good he is when he gets up to speed" benchwarmer.

I can't remember the last time a league title was more critical to us and the taigs, so I hope we've done plenty homework on any prospect, if it's Healy, then good luck son and welcome aboard. Now lets get to work.

kplfishtank

we always play negative football when Smiths in charge, because its the only way he knows . Why since hes came back have we NEVER sold out on season tickets ???

You sound like someone who used to post in here a while back, hasnt been on much recently, is it you?

Wont pay to watch that dross, could only be??????

BTW for what its worth, i totally understand why you and anyone else wouldnt want to part with hard earned cash to watch the likes of Weir and McCulloch, but they are our players and they need our support.

kplfishtank

i strongly disagree with that, how many games have we won by scoring 4 or more goals in

hardly negative , but if you feel like that im not gonna change your mind

16th in the championship which is about 5th or 6th in the SPL which is consider by everyone in the SPL apart from Rangers obviously as a good position

I thought they were hgher than that, irregardless, it doesnt matter what team a player comes from. Good players can play for smaller clubs, even in poor teams.

(tu)

kplfishtank

so you would rather watch us play attacking football and lose the league??

we don't have the quality right now to be playing all out attack all the time.

for the record i don't agree with the healy signing.

I don't see the point in debating what Healy can or cannot bring to us, because until he wears the jersey we simply just won't know.

To that end, if he comes he'll get nothing but my full support and I would all other Bears to do the same and stop deriding him before he even arrives.

I thought they were hgher than that, irregardless, it doesnt matter what team a player comes from. Good players can play for smaller clubs, even in poor teams.

(tu)

I know good players can play bad if surrounded by bad players. Look at Fernando Torres he is playing utter shite right now because is surrounded by players not good enough for him to play well but when Gerrard is fit and when Alonso and co. were at Liverpool the guy was unplayable