David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

Miller won the majority of fans over because of his contribution on the park.

On the other hand, Lafferty hasn't contributed anything close to what Miller has over the same period of time.

Giving your all is the absolute minimum that is expected of a player. It's real quality and making a difference when the chips are down that will set you apart and help you win over the fans.

That's the key difference between Miller and Lafferty.

Lafferty is only a boy?? get off his back. Miller is a one trick pony and played this year to get a move. Big Lafferty is a Rangers man. I could name 4 players I'd quite happily see piss off today, but they pull on that blue jersey i'd give anything to wear. I'll back them with everything I have.

Lafferty for me, is the one player I'd sign up on long term contract with naisy. 100% every match.

Miller missed more sitters this year than Laffery ever would. 22 goals?? should have been on 60 goals. Valencia at Ibrox spring to mind?? Thats the key difference, Now Laff can PROVE his worth to the club.

Lafferty is only a boy?? get off his back. Miller is a one trick pony and played this year to get a move. Big Lafferty is a Rangers man. I could name 4 players I'd quite happily see piss off today, but they pull on that blue jersey i'd give anything to wear. I'll back them with everything I have.

Lafferty for me, is the one player I'd sign up on long term contract with naisy. 100% every match.

Miller missed more sitters this year than Laffery ever would. 22 goals?? should have been on 60 goals. Valencia at Ibrox spring to mind?? Thats the key difference, Now Laff can PROVE his worth to the club.

lafferty has had chances upfront and done ok overall . but one game he could do everything right and the next he could be brutal . i agree he gives 100% every game but so would i if i got the chance to play for rangers but you have to have abilitywhich he has and consistency which he really lacks

How dare you suggest such a senario :craphead: . I have a theory about healy perhaps he is only good for NI because its his country he loves playing for them and playing alongside lafferty and davis hmmmmmm :sherlock:

He hasn't kicked a ball for NI since the Euro 2008 qualifiers. I would have took him a few years ago but he's past it now.

Only a boy? The guys 23 years old. That's not a boy.

As for the him and Naismith being the only players you'd sign up to long term contracts because they give 100% that's a load of sentimental rubbish. Broatfoot is widely talked about as the hardest working player at the club in terms of working at his game and fitness, while also giving his all when he goes on the park, but people have been trying to chase him for three years now.

If Lafferty hadn't wound up the sheepshaggers with the feigned head butt and the tims didn't hate him because he's a proddy from Northern Ireland then nobody would care about him and he'd has been chased years ago.

I simply don't get the attempted criticism of Miller for missing sitters and only scoring 22 goals. Millers scored almost as many goals in six months as Laffertys scored in his entire Rangers career and you are saying the fact that Miller misses sitters is the "key difference" between them. Absolutly laughable arguement.

Miller proved he was a big player for us by scoring 56 goals in 108 games, putting Celtic to the sword a number of times and scoring the winning goal in a cup final.

Lafferty has a chance to step up now(how many times have we said that in the past three years :rolleyes: ) so maybe we will finallysee what he can do.

i say give it a chance...there is a chance he could hit his international form up here so we will just need to wait and see. Not the most inspired signing but we will see what happens. He will defo sign but lol and he fucking better do his flute celebration