Memo to Lee McCulloch

Irwin Sparkes

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kaiser? The enforcer? The midfield general? Don't make me laugh!

A complete and utter dud of a footballer. Once again today he played his hide and seek game, got himself booked, gave the ball away most of the time, gave fouls away and in truth offered fuck all to the team! Maurice Edu was by far our best midfield player today and our game fell on it's arse when he went off. But was it the best idea to take him off? Was it hell! Lee McCulloch stayed on the pitch even though he was doing nothing and was already booked. But we all know that he is untouchable and will never be dropped/substituted.

Maurice Edu was one of the few players who was getting stuck in, closing Hearts down, getting box to box and keeping the ball. Jamie Ness had a good first half but drifted a bit out of the game in the second half, a bit like Steven Davis but they were still doing more than McCulloch. What does it take for him to be substituted?

Another two and a half years of watching these performances from him and will no doubt become the next captain :anguish:

I was pretty surprised both Ness and Edu were subbed before him.

McCulloch had a stinking game today, picked up an early booking too (pretty clumsy and needless too) which meant he had to be careful.

Ness looked knackered, I thought he should have been off earlier

My favourite player..............LM

Go back thru every post I have made in the last 2 years regarding this dumpling, he is an absolute liability, runs(if you could call it that)like he needs a Shite all the time-because he is Shite with a capital S.

Walters love child/blackmailer offers us nothing except fouls to the opposite team, cant pass,is not fit, cant tackle-has a good shot when he eventually makes inroads into the oppositions box.I laughed when just before the kaunas game he was saying"I can fill Barrys boots" re BF leaving & preceeded to get run over by the Lithuanian midfielders in possibly the worst performance ever witnessed by a man in a Rangers shirt.

He couldny fill a bath,never mind Fergies boots.

GTF

It must be really frustrating for the guys on the bench, and the youngsters who are trying to make their mark on the 1st team, when they have tae sit and watch this guy trying tae play fitba.

Jamie Ness has shown me in 3 or 4 games that he has 20 times the ability McCulloch has.

It's time this guy was binned, and we started tae look at playing some more attracive football with the likes of Ness, Davis, Naismith, Fleck and Edu in midfield.

It sickens me that in aboot 30 years time this guy will be sitting in the pub telling everybody that bothers tae listen of his days playing for the Rangers.

Ness should never have been subbed today. I'm a supporter of McCulloch but sometimes him being untouchable gets to me and today most Managers would have replaced him.

I cannot fathom Smiths decisions at times, it's bloody-mindedness to the Nth degree.

We dominate a game, concede from the only shot on target, and everyone piles into the defensive mid :rolleyes:

He ain't a DM, or anything apart from an undroppable complete fucking waste of fucking space. Walter and his favourites are costing us points!!!

Davis too. One good season we've had out him and that was years ago!

this is a mcculloch thread mate so do t start this Davis pish .

I can't remember tha last time I had such a dislike for a rangers player . It really is quite depressing to think that he is a first choice for us . An absolutely horrendous footballer .

Maurice Edu was tired - he had to go off. But the subs should have been made earlier, the game was getting away from us, and McCulloch, who was rotten, should have been hooked.

Is that him suspended now?