Memo to Lee McCulloch

Irwin Sparkes

This is like a re-run of Walters last season going for 10 in a row, i see similarities Walter has come out stood by Weir publicly there is no way hes getting dropped Muff.

It Sure is... Him sticking with the old guard far too long, no plan B, and not to mention the circus regrading this being his last season in charge.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like a re-run of Walters last season going for 10 in a row, i see similarities Walter has come out stood by Weir publicly there is no way hes getting dropped Muff.

This was said by a number of us before the season kicked off. It's been said umpteen times this season, and I asked a question earlier Re. the defence during that period.

It's time we sorted it out once and for all, but Walter Smith is far too stubborn!

It Sure is... Him sticking with the old guard far too long, no plan B, and not to mention the circus regrading this being his last season in charge.

Good minds think alike :rolleyes: i said before on here about the effect it could have and the situation the club is in financialy with players contracts running out and thinking whats going to happen behind the scenes.

You say a whipping boy, but to a LOT of fans 'big Lee' can do no fucking wrong!

Yeah I know the type, everybody else is to blame. Same happened with Ferguson, Boyd etc then the tide started to change.

McCulloch is falling into this category, but at this moment in time, we are targeting McCulloch inabilities when really he's trying to cover David Weir ever increasing flaws.

sorry those on here who seem to love the guy, but he is an actual embarrasment of a footballer who seems to be immune to being dropped or subbed not matter how bad he plays. young ness has shown more in 2 months than he has his entire rangers career. he has virtually zero footballing ability. some people want this guy to be the next captain as well. fs.

Well fans who talk about their own players in such a hateful way do not deserve an opinion and should be starved of one. Lee Mcculloch should an well remain in the starting Rangers 11

Good minds think alike :rolleyes: i said before on here about the effect it could have and the situation the club is in financialy with players contracts running out and thinking whats going to happen behind the scenes.

It all adds up and the pressure is getting more and more intense, a lot just think it's going to be a natural change over to McCoist next season. McCoist will be left with a major rebuilding job with the spine ripped right out of our 1st team.

Some thing that Advocaat found himself with after Walter left the last time, all those years ago.

It all adds up and the pressure is getting more and more intense, a lot just think it's going to be a natural change over to McCoist next season. McCoist will be left with a major rebuilding job with the spine ripped right out of our 1st team.

Some thing that Advocaat found himself with after Walter left the last time, all those years ago.

The big difference this time around... no money!

A Feel a bit sorry for big LM , always like to see a Gers fan on the pitch but fact is to be a CM for Rangers you cant be as limited as he is! No goal threat, gives Nothin goin forward, constant fouling and his passin at times is dire, more often than not it has a detrimental effect on the team!! So much for no player is biger than the team, ur place in the teamk should be on form, somthin he isnt, Ness and Edu were far better yesterday!! Big Jelavic is gonaa score barrel loads tho, mon the bears!!

Well football is a game of opinions and my opinion is that shite! Lee plays that holding role well - its why Walter plays him there and why he has been recalled to the Scotland squad. Thank god the Lee haters dont pick the team. And he is the standout candidate after Davie Weir to captain the side.

got nothing against the guy, hes a rangers man and seems like a top boy but he is never good enough to be playing centre mid for us. imo he is sadly lacking in every aspect that is required to be a good central midfielder. he has no pace or mobility whatsoever, clumbsy and cumbersome, positional sense isnt great, vision isnt great, shooting isnt great and general reading of the game is poor. granted he can pass a bit but its usually sideways or backwards when theres no pressure on him. he rarely supplies a defence splitting pass for someone. ness made him look like an amateur against hearts.

got nothing against the guy, hes a rangers man and seems like a top boy but he is never good enough to be playing centre mid for us. imo he is sadly lacking in every aspect that is required to be a good central midfielder. he has no pace or mobility whatsoever, clumbsy and cumbersome, positional sense isnt great, vision isnt great, shooting isnt great and general reading of the game is poor. granted he can pass a bit but its usually sideways or backwards when theres no pressure on him. he rarely supplies a defence splitting pass for someone. ness made him look like an amateur against hearts.

In our first two or 3 games this season we had some fantastic goals - and the passes leading to them were from Lee- they were so good we were all saying they were like Messi!!

Lee add a bit of steel missing in our defence - he does the donkey work that people like Weiss could never even comprehend. When we were playing Man U he was a stand out, in the press he has had a number of MOM awards and is playing so well he has been asked to return to the Scotland squad. - Hardly the attributes and laudites of the donkey you try to make him out to be.

7 pages of hate for one guy, cant remember the last time i seen a thread praising someone this much

Just goes to show-7 pages on this thread & another two threads with Rangers fans all agreeing that a player is total & utter Shite.

I bet VB & FF have similiar threads also.

Shite is shite

Just goes to show-7 pages on this thread & another two threads with Rangers fans all agreeing that a player is total & utter Shite.

Shite is shite

to be fair mate half the comments are nonsense really, hes the easy target amongst others, he did win his fair share of headers the other day and did break play a few times, its just easy after a defeat to hound him really, if we scored we wouldnt be so hard on the guy, i read not an ounce of footballer in him etc, others made mistakes too but cause its mculloch hes the one thats been singled out, how about a papac thread for a few miss-passes, how about a greegs thread for rushing out and nearly cuasing a goal, how about a thread on davis for a few mistakes, get where im going, he may not be a golden boy but some on here really need a reality check.

Over all we played well as a team but we seem to lose as individuals, funny that

Shite is shite

Follow follow had threads telling you Charlie Adam was shite and Hutton was shite, supporters on websites always think they know better than Managers who have spent their whole career in the game.

McCullochs an easy target.

Aye the only guy we have that trys to shoot instead of passing it into the net, all be it he's not very good at shooting.

you want him too pass it into the net, what 20 yds away even 30 or do you want him up front then?