Kris Common

I know people are saying talks cheap, but can we not agree it's good news that there's something firm to report?

Walter Smith is usually sketchy when it comes to transfer talk, so to finally admit we are in talks tells me it may be positive signs the deal can be done. Why else would he admit interest and have Celtic no doubt ready to pounce.

bain phoning somone isn't firm its more of a semi.

bain phoning somone isn't firm its more of a semi.

Seriously mate, let your agenda against him go ffs! Rangers if they meet Derby's valuation of 550k then he will be a Rangers player. He said in the Sunday Mail last month with direct quotes he wouldnt go to Celtic. So i dont see what else Rangers can do here

Seriously mate, let your agenda against him go ffs! Rangers if they meet Derby's valuation of 550k then he will be a Rangers player. He said in the Sunday Mail last month with direct quotes he wouldnt go to Celtic. So i dont see what else Rangers can do here

Really mate? Haven't seen that, that's fantastic.

Got a link to that?

Really mate? Haven't seen that, that's fantastic.

Got a link to that?

Dont know if there is still a link. He said he would rather remain at Derby! al have a look mate (tu)

Scotland winger Kris Commons is ready to sign a new contract with Derby County despite interest from Celtic

Thats the only snippet i can find the now and its from the record

I'd love to see ness and Davis as our center mids. I feel like Davis can't go forward as much if it's mcculloch beside him. He prob feels that he isn't capable of holding the fort when he goes forward!

Would love to see commons playing off jela with weiss and Naismith on the right and left. ( weiss, right - Naismith, left)

I'd love to see ness and Davis as our center mids. I feel like Davis can't go forward as much if it's mcculloch beside him. He prob feels that he isn't capable of holding the fort when he goes forward!

Would love to see commons playing off jela with weiss and Naismith on the right and left. ( weiss, right - Naismith, left)

Ness and Davis is far too lightweight a partnership

It'll always be McCulloch and another, sadly

I'd personally be playing 4-3-3 with Ness, Edu, and Davis in CM

The slack that Davis gets cut on here is unreal.

He isn't performing because hes afraid to leave McCulloch on his own to hold the fort?

Hes a central midfield player, not a fucking viking.

Davis has been nothing short of attrocious for a man of his talents for many months now, one good game out of 4 and the last one was at Home to Hamilton.

He was posted missing at the Piggery, we skooshed it that day so it got blown over. He was posted missing at Ibrox against they cunts. He was posted missing against Hearts at the weekend too and is now being outshone by Jamie Ness.

Davis needs a right boot up the hole, IMO.

<cr>

He isn't performing because hes afraid to leave McCulloch on his own to hold the fort?

Davis has been nothing short of attrocious for a man of his talents for many months now, one good game out of 4 and the last one was at Home to Hamilton.

He was posted missing at the Piggery, we skooshed it that day so it got blown over. He was posted missing at Ibrox against they cunts. He was posted missing against Hearts at the weekend too and is now being outshone by Jamie Ness.

<cr>

I find it to be the exact opposite. Davis' supposed poor form is being grossly exaggerated

He's basically done the exact same quietly efficient job he did in the 07/08 and 08/09 seasons. Because he isn't standing out as much as last season, he's supposedly having a poor season. I don't buy it

I find it to be the exact opposite. Davis' supposed poor form is being grossly exaggerated

He's basically done the exact same quietly efficient job he did in the 07/08 and 08/09 seasons. Because he isn't standing out as much as last season, he's supposedly having a poor season. I don't buy it

Agree with the 07/08 season, not last season though. He was top class last season.

Ness and Davis is far too lightweight a partnership

It'll always be McCulloch and another, sadly

I'd personally be playing 4-3-3 with Ness, Edu, and Davis in CM

Too lightweight :lol?

Iniesta, Xavi and Busquests is a bit lightweight and look at them.. :drool:

<cr>

there is some truth in that.