Kris Common

:lol:

Naismith and Weiss are both better players

Wylde and Fleck may not be "better" yet however have shown that if given the chance they could be top players!

thats rather different to what you said.

its also debatable but everyones entitled to an opinion.

no fuck of back to kerryfailst

Yea bit of a rough diamond the now :)

still a lump of coal if you ask me but getting to commons level should be possible.

he was ok last night. though i didnt see all the game. that has to become his minimum level if he wants to play week in week out.

still a lump of coal if you ask me but getting to commons level should be possible.

he was ok last night. though i didnt see all the game. that has to become his minimum level if he wants to play week in week out.

He'll get there,always has a couple of guys on him when he gets the ball and if we don't support him he's likely to lose the ball.

I can see us holding on to him and he will be very useful but still a lot of room for improvement.

He'll get there,always has a couple of guys on him when he gets the ball and if we don't support him he's likely to lose the ball.

I can see us holding on to him and he will be very useful but still a lot of room for improvement.

we theres a couple of things he needs to do in circumstances like that. the first is not wait for them to get orgonised infront of him which he used to be terrible for but is improving at.

the other is release the ball to someone else. do that a few times and they wont be so happy to gang up on him.

what annoys me to an extent is he will learn these things by playing here then piss of.

i really really dont like taking the hit developing players for other teams.

his decision making and distribution need to improve as well.

What's all this about Celtic stealing "our" player? I Google'd to see any news about him and found these two articles..

http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=160539

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/celtic/2010/12/21/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-set-to-swoop-for-scotland-star-kris-commons-86908-22797757/

One from July '09 and one from December '10. Have we been in for him since then??

He will improve them, but he wasn't worth pushing the boat out on.

There's a good chance that his signing could cause some unrest in the dressing room with the amount of wingers they've got on the books.

He will improve them, but he wasn't worth pushing the boat out on.

There's a good chance that his signing could cause some unrest in the dressing room with the amount of wingers they've got on the books.

They have 4. One out injured, one is 19, one doesn't play as winger and the other is shite....