Is the Le Guen magic...

Bazza

Starting to kick in??

With the likes of Clement, Svensson, McGregor, Hutton, Adam, Smith all starting to look better and better with each passing game, do you all think that PLG's coaching expertise is now starting to take effect and that these young lads will not go the same way as the likes of Ross, Hughs, Malcom etc?

Are we now seeing the full reason's to why Murray signed him?

:D

Defo, it took a while. But I can guarantee, at the start of the season we couldnt have gone to aberdeen and come away with any points at all.

PLG did underestimate the SPL, but he has shown he can learn from this and had adapted his tactics.

The team is now playing quality football and all the players are giving 110%

Guest Manticore

We all hoped he would work magic overnight, but hey, it looks to me as if it's starting to come together.

I have a feeling 2007 is going to be a good year to be a bear.

We all hoped he would work magic overnight, but hey, it looks to me as if it's starting to come together.

I have a feeling 2007 is going to be a good year to be a bear.

(lw)

It is his ability to bring on youngsters that I really want to see. :D

Starting to kick in??

With the likes of Clement, Svensson, McGregor, Hutton, Adam, Smith all starting to look better and better with each passing game, do you all think that PLG's coaching expertise is now starting to take effect and that these young lads will not go the same way as the likes of Ross, Hughs, Malcom etc?

There is along way to go...you would think we had taken a major scalp and won something the way you put it.

When he wins us the league and we beat the unwashed and achieve a decent run in Europe I will say PLG is doing what we expect and I hope by that time Murray is history <cigar>

I cant recall in my lifetime any Rangers fans who were content with what we have just now...dont drop your standards coz Murray is more than willing to see you do in order for him to spend as little money as possible

Starting to kick in??

There is along way to go...you would think we had taken a major scalp and won something the way you put it.

When he wins us the league and we beat the unwashed and achieve a decent run in Europe I will say PLG is doing what we expect and I hope by that time Murray is history <cigar>

I cant recall in my lifetime any Rangers fans who were content with what we have just now...dont drop your standards coz Murray is more than willing to see you do in order for him to spend as little money as possible

PLG has alot more ground to make up, 2nd is not good enough, we need more quality coming into our team

Starting to kick in??

PLG has alot more ground to make up, 2nd is not good enough, we need more quality coming into our team

Are you an offshore bluenose ?? ;)

Starting to kick in??

How did you know that :P

Starting to kick in??

How did you know that :P

Im an ex northern sector man maself from 10yrs ago partay

Le Guen did say he thought it would take 3 months for things to start happening although he hoped that everything would gel quicker.  2 or 3 good signings and we'll be in great shape.

Can I borrow yer crystal ball Mr Optimistic :rolleyes:

With your pessimism you're bound to think you'd drop it. :lol:

Le Guen did say he thought it would take 3 months for things to start happening although he hoped that everything would gel quicker.? 2 or 3 good signings and we'll be in great shape.

Can I borrow yer crystal ball Mr Optimistic :rolleyes:

With your pessimism you're bound to think you'd drop it. :lol:

Bit of keepy up actually ! ;)

I think the signs are there for definate improvement, our attitude has came on leaps and bounds and we are starting to look alot fitter as a unit.

Anyone who expected this to happen, was definately taking something, but I think we will have to wait until season 2007/08, to see what Le Guens team is really like.

Defo, it took a while. But I can guarantee, at the start of the season we couldnt have gone to aberdeen and come away with any points at all.

PLG did underestimate the SPL, but he has shown he can learn from this and had adapted his tactics.

quality fitba??

There was times yesterday when we couldnae string 3 passes the gether. Aberdeen were running us ragged in the middle of the park, hit the post twice, once when mackie (i think) waltzed through our defence with no resistance.

Get the rose tinted's aff.

There's a long way to go, lets no kid ourselves or the team into thinking that performance was acceptable. The result was, the performance was not.

quality fitba??

There was times yesterday when we couldnae string 3 passes the gether. Aberdeen were running us ragged in the middle of the park, hit the post twice, once when mackie (i think) waltzed through our defence with no resistance.

Get the rose tinted's aff.

There's a long way to go, lets no kid ourselves or the team into thinking that performance was acceptable. The result was, the performance was not.

Bang on target mate exactly what Ive been trying to tell the others who are happy to drop their standards ;)