***The Official Rangers vs. Sporting CP Thread***

Muff

I am not really suprised. Smith usually puts out some pretty dodgy lineups for european matches. I am just suprised hes put Weiss in the starting line up, I hope hes on the right instead of been stuck out on the left. I wonder how many goals foster will cost us tonight?

Oh, I thought you meant Ness.

I'd presume that Bartley's in the plans for Sunday

To be fair Jamie I meant both.

I would have preferred to have seen both play and can't believe that they have to be rested.

The Bartley one in particular is very strange.

Poor Ness must be knackered.

And Bartley must also be tired as well after the Motherwell game.

We are lucky to have Edu as he never gets tired and always puts in a performance.

whenever smith says he's resting people,it just means they have been dropped. If he really is resting them,why the fuck has he not rested DAVIE WEIR?

Poor Ness must be knackered.

And Bartley must also be tired as well after the Motherwell game.

We are lucky to have Edu as he never gets tired and always puts in a performance.

Your right there, Edu won't get tired "He's an Athelete" we are often told although you could have fooled me.

Of course we''ll sit in tonight it's Walter in Europe but at least Weiss is is playing, Whittaker better going forward and if Foster is sitting behind him will be more secure - these teams always seem to have flying wingers - Davis in the middle where he should always be IMO and Diouf will hopefully get close to Lafferty so Lafferty is not running about like a headless chicken for whole game. So I can't argue with the team selection. HOW WE PLAY well then that is another matter altogther. So come on the GERS pull one out the bag WATP :21:

whenever smith says he's resting people,it just means they have been dropped. If he really is resting them,why the fuck has he not rested DAVIE WEIR?

I know and it's a fucking joke. We play our best match in a long time with against Motherwell and Smith again changes it.

This experience stuff is nonsense if the player with the so called "experience" is not up to the task.

Give me an inexperienced good young player over a poor "experienced" player anyday.

dissapointed in the line up , looks to me like a 5-4-1 . hope im wrong and its more of a 4-4-1-1 , but im not holding my breath .

this mob are here for the taking , but im expecting a negative perforance tonight , probably a 0 - 0 , or possibly 1 - 1 .

i do fancy diouf to score though , its about time he did .