OFFICIAL DONT BET CELTIC BETTING THREAD

kplfishtank

I can't help but think that cunt was happy at every one of their goals today, how he could bet them is beyond me.

No, I gave as loud a cheer as I always do when Utd scored against them. After the match I was indeed very pleased to have over a 1K added to my account though, ya cunt (tu):D

I fear I may be banned from this thread though :lol:

kpl get yourself back in the other betting thread, opinions aside you add to the thread alot more than I, maybe in future those who choose 12 pieces of silver over morals can try to forget posting any coupons that include them ;)

Aye but if they won 2-1, you would have been unhappy that they didnt score a 3rd surely...

Yeah man, there is no way to deny that. If they were going to win I would have been gutted if they had won by a single goal. :dry:

Ok, I'm seeing the point a bit clearer (tu)

Given the choice I'd have taken a Utd victory but I didn't think Utd would win. Celtics last 3 matches bar us, they had won by more than one goal. I do look at form guides before betting on teams and it looked like they would win by more than one goal.

I watched the match and wanted an equaliser from Utd but Celtic scored instead. I was not pleased at them winning but was happy with my own winnings, as we all would be (whether a bet includes them or not).

I did hate the fact my coupon depended on them winning. I thought they were a 3pm ko along with the rest of the matches.

They ended up winning, I ended up winning, bet over. Issue over.

See above post, I'm happy not to post a bet that includes them, didn't intend to cause such a contentious issue amongst everyone

Sorry but starting another thread is just a ridiculous thing to do...just ask people to refrain from showing their C*ltic bets or something if you're going to be that offended by it.

Look, people study form and put on a bet because they feel it is likely to come off for them.

Don't apologise though Chewbacca, no need to.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...