Cheltenham Festival

McD

Was having a look at last years thread and would like the same again this year, selections and tips and just have a good laugh ;) 15th to the 18th of March, 1.30pm to 5.30pm. Will this be on the TV? The Gold Cup looks to be a cracker this year.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Imperial Commander and Mon Mome e/w last year in the Gold Cup. IC won it and MM was placed at a huge 75/1 or about there.

Won a fair few bob.

This year I'll be backing Time For Rupert and i'll decide on another horse when its nearer.

Jumping on Allure Of Illusion in the Champion Bumper @ 5:15 on Wednesday. 10/1.

Midnight Chase 14/1 & What A Friend 40/1 (e/w) in the Gold Cup.

Got a treble on Cue Card, Sunnyhillboy and L'ami tomorrow. Works out about 180/1.

Might back Walsh on Definity the moro too. 10/1.

Should be good, can't wait.

Hope I do better than last year. Didn't win a single thing or got anything placed in the first 3 days then won and broke evenish with the Gold Cup and some others on the last day.

I am trusting you.

You sir are a very wise man.

If you have a 10 stick 6 quid on menorah and put the 4 quid on peddlers cross. 1 of them will win it and at the odds they are just now you will make a profit for the race no matter which one wins :crabflute:

I had £4 in my account and stuck £2 on Menorah and £1 e/w on Peddler's Cross. I will use the winnings to continue to bet on Cheltenham. If I lose, it is all your fault and I will stop betting.

If you win i will have you a sure fire winner in the 4oclock race at a lovely price.

You must wait for that though. As you may be a jinx :lol: