Guest StarlightBlue

<you><you>the brain of a woman</you></you>

SHOPPING <RMTIME>

SHOPPING WITH OUR MONEY partay partay partay

SEX <yupf> <yupf>

CLOTHES (horse) (horse)

football <scared> <scared> <scared>

That about sums them up dan ;)

If sex is readily available a man will place this into an order within his thought processes.

Stay home: Shag

Go out with mates:Have a good laugh get pissed.

He then thinks of the side effects.

Stay home: Shag. But theres a catch, there always is. She's going to want me to go Christmas shopping with her on bloody Christmas Eve, or put those curtains up in the spare room(she was giving me hints all bloody day!). She could want me to watch one of those crappy girlie movies(if it doesn't have explosions I'm not interested), or she'll want to talk to me about how her best mate is such a mong. Then she'll start asking about our future plans and how so and so just got engaged...blah, blah, blah. End up falling asleep on the couch talked into a stupour without even a hint of sex.

Go out with mates:Have a good laugh get pissed. Slight headache in the morning easily cured with a good fry up and a paracetamol.

Guest StarlightBlue
If sex is readily available a man will place this into an order within his thought processes.

Stay home: Shag. But theres a catch, there always is. She's going to want me to go Christmas shopping with her on bloody Christmas Eve, or put those curtains up in the spare room(she was giving me hints all bloody day!). She could want me to watch one of those crappy girlie movies(if it doesn't have explosions I'm not interested), or she'll want to talk to me about how her best mate is such a mong. Then she'll start asking about our future plans and how so and so just got engaged...blah, blah, blah. End up falling asleep on the couch talked into a stupour without even a hint of sex.

Go out with mates:Have a good laugh get pissed. Slight headache in the morning easily cured with a good fry up and a paracetamol.

you aint met the right woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Pfft some Men...<_< ^_^

:turtle:

Guest StarlightBlue

sad isnt it lol.

sad isnt it lol.

Yuuup :P

Guest StarlightBlue
Remember, taking advantage of a mans post sex glow, or his lust for sex, for self gain, is essentially prostitution.

lol you complaining. you pay for it one way or another. as do we

Guest StarlightBlue
Going out with a girl for a year must cost ?2500 a year I reckon.

Prostitute 3 nights a week, I dunno what they charge, say ?20 a time, thats over 3 grand a year.

Hmmm

men think with their dick women think with their hearts

Guest TheQueensXI

i get the feeling im being an inaprporiate man for being hundreds of miles away and meeting my mate whos back from cyprus for a fortnight, sorry.

drinking with your mates

or hot sex what would you choose?

i get both.

(horse)

Its only the truth...she is looking hot right now...weeeeeeeeeee

oh canada <bouncy>

drink and sex (beer) (smooch)

Trouble is, its hard to avoid spilling your pint.

drinking with your mates

i get both.

(horse)

oh canada <bouncy>

cant go into detail here but

doggy

back

table

(beer)

drinking with your mates

i get both.

(horse)

oh canada <bouncy>

cant go into detail here but

doggy

back

table

(beer)

that's just about the official order.