Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ozblue

" I'm a Bluenose " Contest

52 posts in this topic

Oz great gesture mate.

One of the best posters on this site.

I hope your battle is also won :praise:

Thanks mate, the battle still goes on, but it will take more than cancer to knock this auld Bluenose off his perch. (tu)

When I say, NO SURRENDER...I fuckin mean it. :crabflute:

You'll no need to put your hand in your pocket when you come over..........ya crafty auld bugger! ;)

You'll no need to put your hand in your pocket when you come over..........ya crafty auld bugger! ;)

alterior motives you say :ph34r:

:lol: Fuck it! my cunning plan has been rumbled by the defective detective, casey. :ph34r:

Method in the madness, young fella! :beer1:

I would say its picked the wrong auld bear to have a go at No surrender mate :praise:

alterior motives you say :ph34r:

Fly as fuck! :D

I would say its picked the wrong auld bear to have a go at No surrender mate :praise:

When I was told I had it, I immediately called it my "Neil Lennon" and my urologist asked me why I called it that?

When I told him, he laughed and said to me..."I guess you aren't going to let it beat you?"

I stuck my arm up as I was going out the door, and said...No Surrender, Doc...No Surrender!

I don't think he knew what I really meant by that. :lol:

When I was told I had it, I immediately called it my "Neil Lennon" and my urologist asked me why I called it that?

When I told him, he laughed and said to me..."I guess you aren't going to let it beat you?"

I stuck my arm up as I was going out the door, and said...No Surrender, Doc...No Surrender!

:uk:

That's the spirit, pal. :clap:

That's the spirit, pal. :clap:

I was tempted to give him a wee chorus of the Sash with the FTP add ons, but I noticed he had a flying acrobat on the wall, so I figured I'd better not piss him off, just in case I needed his services again. :pipe::lol:

I was tempted to give him a wee chorus of the Sash with the FTP add ons, but I noticed he had a flying acrobat on the wall, so I figured I'd better not piss him off, just in case I needed his services again. :pipe::lol:

:lol:

Great work, mate. I've only just read it. A great read and a thoroughly deserved winner. Also a lovely gesture regarding the money. I'd expect nothing less being the true gentleman that you are.

Thanks again.

Brilliant piece of writing, and an even more fantastic gesture.

You probably have the Rangers experience of roughly three mes (dunno if that's a word...), so reading about the club that I love first hand, not through some history book, is an education. Cheers Oz, and well done (tu)

Great gesture, Oz!

Out of interest, what was the last entry that you refer to, or am I missing something here?

A worthy winner that encapsulates brilliantly what being a Bluenose entails. Great stuff. Rangers till I die!!

Great work, mate. I've only just read it. A great read and a thoroughly deserved winner. Also a lovely gesture regarding the money. I'd expect nothing less being the true gentleman that you are.

Thanks again.

Thanks Si!. I'm going to have to get down to Sydney one of these days so we can have a wee swally. I was going to come down when fishtank was over, but after getting several PM"s from people who had experience of drinking with him, I figured I'd have to take out a bank loan :lol:

Hope you are keeping well, mate! (tu)

Thanks Si!. I'm going to have to get down to Sydney one of these days so we can have a wee swally. I was going to come down when fishtank was over, but after getting several PM"s from people who had experience of drinking with him, I figured I'd have to take out a bank loan :lol:

the price of drink in OZ i needed the bank loan, was a shame i missed you but i will be back when the ashes return in a few years time

Brilliant piece of writing, and an even more fantastic gesture.

You probably have the Rangers experience of roughly three mes (dunno if that's a word...), so reading about the club that I love first hand, not through some history book, is an education. Cheers Oz, and well done (tu)

Fuck it...We'll make it a word, anyway. :lol:

Now that I think of it, There are guys on here who would have numerous amounts of experiences that have been untold following Rangers, from way back in the mist of time, so imagine the treasure trove of real History our younger bears could learn, if only the auld heids would tell it.

the price of drink in OZ i needed the bank loan, was a shame i missed you but i will be back when the ashes return in a few years time

Thanks for the tip-off, Fishtank (tu) I'll be in South America then. :lol:

I'll actually look forward to it mate...and BTW! bring that wee bottle of dust back...it's ours. :craphead:

Great gesture, Oz!

Out of interest, what was the last entry that you refer to, or am I missing something here?

I can't remember Verbatim what the entry was,PS, but it was some guy's first post (so maybe that tells you something)

Anyway, he basically said he was a Bluenose...His wee son,Conor wiz a Bluenose...His auld maw, Rosie, wiz a Bluenose, and his auld Granny, Senga wiz a Bluenose...So geez me the dosh!

Very eloquent piece of writing,I must admit, so maybe James should have chosen his piece as the winner due to its originality. :lol:

PS. If he would have won it, I would have fired in a protest, because his entry was posted after the cut off date. :craphead:

Hahahaha!!

Not quite worthy of winning.

Actually when he was over, we were remarkably civilised. No falling over, no vomit, all pretty well behaved!