Lemmon No1 bigot !

TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Do you all understand now how bigoted the unwashed are...they still maintain Lemmon is not a bigot but he is one of the highest order.

I think he needs to visit the nut house again to rid himself of the bigoted demons he has inside him, he respects no one hence the reason he merits the title a bigot of the highest order.

He could also seek some advice from those hypocrites/clowns who run nil by anus/anus

I rest my case and dont ever question your fellow Rangers fans on their principals after all the bile that spews from Lemmond direction (sick)

Do you all understand now how bigoted the unwashed are...they still maintain Lemmon is not a bigot but he is one of the highest order.

I think he needs to visit the nut house again to rid himself of the bigoted demons he has inside him, he respects no one hence the reason he merits the title a bigot of the highest order.

He could also seek some advice from those hypocrites/clowns who run nil by anus/anus

I rest my case and dont ever question your fellow Rangers fans on their principals after all the bile that spews from Lemmond direction   (sick)

Listen to you feckin self mate...hypocrite or what???

had to laugh at this part

feck me you dont want to acknowledge a Tim on here ffs

get a feckin life mate, deal with yer own issues with Celtic, Catholiscm or what ever it may be before you have the brass neck to go off on one about someone else

I rest my case and dont ever question your fellow Rangers fans on their principals after all the bile that spews from Lemmond direction (sick)

The rest of us will do what we like. Cheers.

I rest my case and dont ever question your fellow Rangers fans on their principals after all the bile that spews from Lemmond direction   (sick)

The rest of us will do what we like. Cheers.

I already told them we will sing what we like and to mind the ir own business...Im off for a few verses ! :D