Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

Great thread and tbh i sat in the house that night and when ICT whent 1 up i went bonkers. Got back to 1-1 and i thought bollox. Then when it got to 3-1 i was running round the living room like a fucking looney. That last 22 mins or so where torture. But as they say the rest is history!

Fuck them all

I genuinely shat myself when Worzel McCourt took a dive in the box. Nervous just reading this through.

I was listening to it on the radio, and suddenly with seconds to go there's cries of "And McCourt goes down!!" Absolute torture listening to the last 10 minutes or so.

Casey that is what bugs me, some do not care about our history.

I always liked the Rangers when I lived back home (Faroe Islands).. Saw The Rangers play a CL qualifier against GÍ Gøta (our rivals) and absolutely destroyed them, and made me very happy!

I then moved to Glasgow to study and started reading up on The Rangers and even went to a couple of games. The History, tradition and, this simply, stylish club completely bowled me over. Got a season ticket and had it for a few years. Sadly I cannot afford it anymore, but will get one again when I can. Our club has such a big influence on people.. you really don't understand it!

One of the biggest reasons for me staying in Glasgow after my studies, is The Rangers.

WATP