Weiss snr wants Vlad in a 'stong european league''

Boab

Well, to be honest I don't really rate Berra but I would say playing in the Premiership week in week out will have certainly improved him.

Fletcher's been kept out of the side by Kenny Miller, but he would certainly be in the squad if he didn't decline selection. He's going to be an important player over the next few years hopefully.

And Charlie Adam, well I think he's a regular now and will continue to be for the next 5+ years probably.

What about McGeady? He looks pretty sharp for Spartak now, much better than when he was at Celtic. Like someone else said Mikel Arteta has improved greatly since leaving the SPL.

Robert Snodgrass has improved out of sight.

James McCarthy certainly looks like an improved player. As does McCarthur.

Danny Wilson will probably improve at Liverpool (be honest, its likely).

Excluding McGeady, none of them have a chance of ever winning a trophy, and that's where I put down my markers of having a successful career.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excluding McGeady, none of them have a chance of ever winning a trophy, and that's where I put down my markers of having a successful career.

What about if James McCarthy moves to Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool? (He's been linked so don't say it could never happen)

Charlie Adam is about to get a big move.

Danny Wilson already plays for Liverpool, so if he breaks into the team then surely a trophy is a possibility.

Arteta could win the FA cup/Carling Cup perhaps.

And to be honest, I think Vlad has the potential to be the next Nani so he could trump them all.

What about if James McCarthy moves to Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool? (He's been linked so don't say it could never happen)

Charlie Adam is about to get a big move.

Danny Wilson already plays for Liverpool, so if he breaks into the team then surely a trophy is a possibility.

Arteta could win the FA cup/Carling Cup perhaps.

And to be honest, I think Vlad has the potential to be the next Nani so he could trump them all.

All your statements are hypothetical so until any of the things you mentioned happen. I stay correct. None have won anything yet, therefore they haven't bettered themselves IMO obviously

All your statements are hypothetical so until any of the things you mentioned happen. I stay correct. None have won anything yet, therefore they haven't bettered themselves IMO obviously

That's fair.

Except for Charlie Adam though, I mean honestly you can't say he hasn't improved. He's gone from terrible to fantastic.

That's fair.

Except for Charlie Adam though, I mean honestly you can't say he hasn't improved. He's gone from terrible to fantastic.

I know you will probably think I'm talking shite here, but if you can be bothered looking through all my posts you will see I was one of the few people who actually rated the guy. His last season with us was fantastic. 14 goals from midfield is no bad return for a 'supposed' shite player. Also, I rated Alan Hutton when he was getting all the boo's

I know you will probably think I'm talking shite here, but if you can be bothered looking through all my posts you will see I was one of the few people who actually rated the guy. His last season with us was fantastic. 14 goals from midfield is no bad return for a 'supposed' shite player. Also, I rated Alan Hutton when he was getting all the boo's

I can't lol but I'm happy to take your word for it :sherlock:

excellent, considered better than they were. Wrong! Gordon was considered world class, now he's considered a flop. Berra hasnt went up in reputation. Adam is the only one of those that has really been made to look better but I don't think he's any better than he was at Rangers.. Point is, not many players go on to better themselves. The ones that did were the ones I mentioned before. Weiss isnt in the same class as they players.

By who? You? Certainly not by the Sunderland fans.

By who? You? Certainly not by the Sunderland fans.

Sorry, used the wrong word there m8. He's not a flop (by the way that flops are usually judged) but he's constantly injured and they dont think £9M is his value so under those circumstances, you have to consider him a flop, just like Prodan but not as bad if you get me.

He mentioned on Twitter that his dad was wanting to speak to him last week about something.

Probably to tell him tae stop posting so much shite oan Twitter if he wants tae be left alone tae get oan wae his career........................................................

Really? Take it easy on the kid mate.

I'm joking mate, well kinda.

It looks to me like we're not big enough for him but he'll do us a turn when he's winding down his career.

All I'm saying is, the Rangers will decide- not him, as is the case with anyone else who wants to play for us.

I don't see the club being too happy either with his Internet comments, so it's all hypothetical in my opinion anyway.

It's like Billy Elliot, his dad wants him to be a boxer but Vlad(Billy) has fallen in love with dance(Rangers) and that is what he wants to do! His dad is raging now!! No son of mine will be a dancer(Rangers player) I want him to box!(play at some shite team) But it's too late!! The dance(Rangers) has stolen his heart!

DANCE BILLY(VLAD) DANCE!!

It's like Billy Elliot, his dad wants him to be a boxer but Vlad(Billy) has fallen in love with dance(Rangers) and that is what he wants to do! His dad is raging now!! No son of mine will be a dancer(Rangers player) I want him to box!(play at some shite team) But it's too late!! The dance(Rangers) has stolen his heart!

:lol:

He might need to look for a new agent if he keeps this talk up.

I'm joking mate, well kinda.

It looks to me like we're not big enough for him but he'll do us a turn when he's winding down his career.

All I'm saying is, the Rangers will decide- not him, as is the case with anyone else who wants to play for us.

I don't see the club being too happy either with his Internet comments, so it's all hypothetical in my opinion anyway.

Yes we will definitely decide but if he decides he wants to play for us, I'm sure we will oblige :sherlock:

I just hope he's not getting all our hopes up in vain.

Haha definitely!