--Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley--

I love how the UK get all these big name american fights for free :)

Got £20 on Mosley by KO

I think we only get them for free because of the time difference. Sky know that they can't expect people to pay money for a fight then force them to stay up till 4 in the morning to watch it so they give us most of the big American fights for free.

All the big fights that are on in Europe, like Haye v Klitschko, we have to pay money for.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we only get them for free because of the time difference. Sky know that they can't expect people to pay money for a fight then force them to stay up till 4 in the morning to watch it so they give us most of the big American fights for free.

All the big fights that are on in Europe, like Haye v Klitschko, we have to pay money for.

Who you wanting to win tonight mate? I really want mosley to win tonight.

Who you wanting to win tonight mate? I really want mosley to win tonight.

It's a tough one. I'm really split on this one.

Everybody loves an underdog to win and Mosley is a nice guy so normally I wouldn't mind if he won.

However, I know It's harsh to think like this but I want Pacquiao to win just to keep any chance of a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight alive. If Mosley beats Pacquiao then I can't see Mayweather ever fighting him. Even though I think Mayweather would beat him I still want to see it just to make sure. So for that reason I think we need a Pacquiao win.

I want Pacman to do Mosley bad. Just to show Mayweather he is a beast. lol

Watch this space. Pacquiao is well open for punches, and mosleys handspeed and power will cause him problems, mosley will need to get him out of there in 1st half of fight. If it goes longer then pacquiao on points. Mosley won't get stopped tonight anyway.

Watch this space. Pacquiao is well open for punches, and mosleys handspeed and power will cause him problems, mosley will need to get him out of there in 1st half of fight. If it goes longer then pacquiao on points. Mosley won't get stopped tonight anyway.

The queen says no to mass

You will get 2-3 good rounds out of Mosley Then the pac will destroy him. 7th round stoppage 12-1 lol. come on the pac.

I stuck a fiver on Fields in prize fighter.Didnt know he was. Just 3rd fav at 11-2 lol

You will get 2-3 good rounds out of Mosley Then the pac will destroy him. 7th round stoppage 12-1 lol. come on the pac.

I stuck a fiver on Fields in prize fighter.Didnt know he was. Just 3rd fav at 11-2 lol

Brave considering sugars never been stopped.

Hows the prizefighter going? Shes watching music channel. But she will be sleeping soon, can't handle pace of skelfmeister :lol:

Brave considering sugars never been stopped.

Hows the prizefighter going? Shes watching music channel. But she will be sleeping soon, can't handle pace of skelfmeister :lol:

That unknown boxer i picked is in the final. he knocked out a guy with a body punch in the first round of the semis.

11-2 come on.lol Perez looks to good for him in the final tho.