--Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley--

Well first thing, what a poor fight and knew Mosley wouldnt get stopped

Floyd will dispose of Manny easy for me

Worst I have ever seen manny fight against an old man aswel.

Pacman win that fight easy. Mosley ran the whole fight! Why did he not do that against Floyed? Pacman turned a very good fighter into a coward imo.

Ok it wasnt as explosive as people thot it would be. Thats Mosley running the whole fight.

Mayweather just needs to say to manny! And its on. Not asking him to do drug tests. weak imo.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mosley cared about one thing only - not getting stopped. That fight was over in the fourth round - Mosley chucked it completely.

Not surprised that Manny didn't go hell for leather - he knew he just had to turn up almost and he'd win.

I agree that Mannys power basically shut Mosleys offense down, predictable outcome.

I think Manny definitely slowed down a notch with the extra weight and age, but his power is awesome. Everyone he fights he damages, even when the run. Floyd would be no different. Father time catches up to all, Manny is active and his gradual decline might be evident. Floyd is not publicly displaying the effects of being in your mid 30's but I have no doubt that his abilities will be eroding like every other human, and probably accellerated by inactivity. Don't forget Floyd relies heavily on reflexes.

That fight is still on a knife-edge for me.

Poor fight. I love Manny Pacquiao (although I love Mayweather aswell purely because he's an arrogant cunt :lol:) but Mayweather would beat Manny.

I was undecided as to who I think would win out of them prior to that fight vs Mosley but now I've made up my mind - Floyd would beat Manny.