***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

This is it rangers. Killie look rank rotten so the last game should take care of it's self.

Win on Tuesday and we are there. Do what ever is needed, burst a gut, fight and stretch and run for everything.

Nothing less than a win will suffice

Do it for walter

No need to change the team although I would be temped to play Diouf ahead of Wylde.

Wylde provided 2 assists yesterday, I'd definitely keep him ahead of diouf, much better shape to the team.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, same again.

Same team and hopefully the same result. Ibrox should be packed to the rafters and every single Bear should be right behind them on tuesday.

One last hurdle and we're on the home straight.

As long as we get the three points, I'm not bothered what the scoreline will be. I'm almost 100% certain that we'll beat Kilmarnock next Sunday, so I will just be glad to get through this game.

Same team as yesterday should be enough to get us the result. We showed great character and determination to win yesterday and the same mindset must be continued on Tuesday.

Theres no doubt that Dundee Utd will be looking to come away with a result as it will improve their chances of finishing third. We need to be fully focused at the back and prevent the likes of Goodwillie breaking through.

As would I of course, but I don't think it would do much for my health.

I would probably die.

:lol:

If Rangers play like they have against Motherwell and Hearts, I reckon we'll win by a few.

But that doesn't give any reason for the players to be complacent. They must go out with the right attitude.

:lol:

If Rangers play like they have against Motherwell and Hearts, I reckon we'll win by a few.

But that doesn't give any reason for the players to be complacent. They must go out with the right attitude.

We really have had a good attitude lately.

United are on pretty good form, especially after that 4-0 at the weekend.

My arse will be clenched all game on Tuesday. I was shitting myself about this game during the Hearts one !

:mcgregor: :pernis:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac::dixon::kenneth::watson::severin:

:Naismith::davis::edu::wylde::conway::srobertson::gomis:

:jelavic::lafferty::russell::Daly::goodwillie:

same team as muff (tu)

going to be our toughest game off the season,utd have everything to play for.no fucking about rangers lets get this done anyway nessecery!!!

somebody posted a thread about if it was half time and you were getting beat what would your team talk be?

mines would be,right ya bunch o cocks lets go oot an pump these fannys :uk:

i can safely say am nervous already about this game!!!

lets give walter the send off he dserves and have ibrox rocking.

bring it on watp :21:

Got a good feeling about this game, if UTD come out and attack us again like the last game i think we will score a few goals , they wont beat us twice at Ibrox :21:

Fuck me Im nervous about this game

Dundee United always start games at Ibrox playing really short passes, defence midfield defence midfield and frustrate

The fans need to try and stay patient, but I know they wont. For that reason an early goal would be fantastic

Very nervous but with it being Walters last home game and us on a good scoring run, i think we'll win comfortably. Need to watch Russel, scored a cracking header last time and looked lively against Celti* at parkhead last week.