***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

What's the script on Sunday then? Celtic-Motherwell is on SS4, are we on the red button or another channel? Surely we're on...?

Either the celtic game or us on sky sports 4 and one on the red button.

I'd of thought that celtic would be on the red button as we are hopefully gearing up for a title party.

Either the celtic game or us on sky sports 4 and one on the red button.

I'd of thought that celtic would be on the red button as we are hopefully gearing up for a title party.

That's what I thought as well. Pretty sure it was the Motherwell game advertised, didn't see any mention of us.

You Honestly think Diouf is a good player? Tbh i was delighted when we signed him. He has been terrible. Well terrible is probs a bits strong. Really mediocre! Hence him being benched.

He is benched imo because he was bringing unwanted attention to our team from opposition and referees. Hes a marked man. Yeah, i like him, i actually think he has a good attitude, he is a team player, he can play possession football, has a lovely touch and can see a pass. He lacks pace though. There are worse players down south on more money than him. Its not his fault what he earns, his club was daft enough to give him it.

(tu)

You Honestly think Diouf is a good player? Tbh i was delighted when we signed him. He has been terrible. Well terrible is probs a bits strong. Really mediocre! Hence him being benched.

I think he is a good player, but being honest he has done more and played better in the EPL than he has done here, but playing for an average team in the EPL is probably easier than playing here, the EPL you get a bit of space and can run at players, here there is usually most of the team behind the ball so less space to run into

Glad he is only a loan player tbh (tu)

Yes, he is a good player.

Great result & the 1st half was a fantastic display. We took our foot off the gas in the 2nd half but we never looked like losing it.

Hopefully we will get the win on Sunday to see us over the line.

Some of the football in the 1st 40 minutes was ridiculous, could have been 6-0 up by then... the passing, link-up and movement was impressive. At times we were too good for our own good.

Edu had a superb 1st half, Papac was solid, Naisy and Lafferty didn't stop, Jelavic continues to be awesome, Davis - continues to show why he is the best player in Scotland, and David Weir was even better.

Away you go

I hope we sign him full time

He has not been terrible, he has not been good... I hope we don't sign him, we can do much better.

He has spent a lot of time on the bench, that says it all!

I hope he leaves with a cup and league double, and even more important; memories of playing for the greatest club in sport!

I would sign conway b4 him.Conway was very good last night.Get conway for nothing and about 8 thou a week.

Diouf has been poor! IMO Conway is a better player. Diouf cant live on his past.

I said after the Motherwell game that Conway is a formality ;)