***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

any coughs tonite fellas, stuck in joburg and need a stream, a point in the right directiion would be greatly appreciated

cheers

AR

Google 'First Row' mate.

The ONLY thing I care about is a win, be it 1-0 or 5-0 or more. But rule out Killie at our PERIL. Same team as Saturday, bears behind ALL the way creating the same atmosphere and ROAR the lads to victory.

I can't remember being this nervous about a game before. This is even more nerve wracking than when we played United on the last day 2 seasons ago. I can't stand the thought of that little rat beating Walter in his final season.

Just do it Rangers.

I can't remember being this nervous about a game before. This is even more nerve wracking than when we played United on the last day 2 seasons ago. I can't stand the thought of that little rat beating Walter in his final season.

Just do it Rangers.

snap !

As you can see from my post count I'm an infrequent visitor.

I'm a season ticket holder from Belfast and I sit in Govan Rear, but I've been ill in recent months and I've haven't been able to get to any of the games since the St Johnstone game on 27th February.

I would give anything to be at Ibrox tonight, but it's not to be. Best wishes to all of you who will be there tonight, and belt out Penny Arcade with every breath you have and let the Mhanks know that WATP!!!

WE'LL HAMMER THE ARABS TONIGHT and Killie on Sunday - 3IAR and Arise Sir Walter!

Just do it Rangers.

My thoughts exactly

As you can see from my post count I'm an infrequent visitor.

I'm a season ticket holder from Belfast and I sit in Govan Rear, but I've been ill in recent months and I've haven't been able to get to any of the games since the St Johnstone game on 27th February.

I would give anything to be at Ibrox tonight, but it's not to be. Best wishes to all of you who will be there tonight, and belt out Penny Arcade with every breath you have and let the Mhanks know that WATP!!!

WE'LL HAMMER THE ARABS TONIGHT and Killie on Sunday - 3IAR and Arise Sir Walter!

Sorry to about your health, m8 - hope the boys conjure up a win for you tonight to help ease some of the pain.