Hearts - Rangers so called "connection"

I've not got Facebook so can't see it.

But I don't think it is cringe worthy the Rangers/Hearts thing.

Hearts have a lot of good fans who share the views as me. They aren't afraid to fly the colours of this country (unlike some) and they don't have any time for fenians.

Don't get me wrong, for 90 minutes they hate us when we are playing their team but I have a lot of Hearts supporting mates who I drink with and hate the fenians as much as us.

Don't let the odd stupid H** comment on their message board put you off.

Do a Facebook or MySpace search for Gorgie Billy Boys (I think that's the name) you will be impressed at what you see.

Im sure some of our fans would also be surprised just how many Proddies and good Brits support Hivs too. They may have Oirish heritage but their fans are not fooled by it like the scum.

They are a Masonic club. They have Masonic emblems in offices and receiptions.

And many Directors of that ilk too

one of their directors, swan i think his name was, wanted the tarriers put out the league in the early 1950s for flying the rebel flag at the midden.it went to a vote in the sfa .guess who voted to save the bastards

one of their directors, swan i think his name was, wanted the tarriers put out the league in the early 1950s for flying the rebel flag at the midden.it went to a vote in the sfa .guess who voted to save the bastards

Rangers.

I know a boy, infact you all will know him if i mention him, who supports hearts, he hates Celtic just as much as we do, supports rangers in every other game apart from when were playing Hearts, i know they all aint like that, but i have nothing against Hearts.

Don't like Hearts, or Hibs, or Aberdeen.

Think its cos their all considered the 'big' clubs in Scotland outside the old firm. Well apart from the obvious reasons lol.

Smaller teams I'm generally indifferent about.

Money talks. :(

I know a boy, infact you all will know him if i mention him, who supports hearts, he hates Celtic just as much as we do, supports rangers in every other game apart from when were playing Celtic, i know they all aint like that, but i have nothing against Hearts.

Mention him.

I also think you mean Hearts there, or you ruin the story :sherlock:

Hearts have pretty decent fans IMO. Alot of time for them, except when we play them obviously.

Agreed. As I said, for 90 minutes they hate us with a passion which I have no problem with. Hearts are their team but you can keep company with them before and after as they are from the same grain. Most of them.

Look at when we won the league at tannadice. Herats were playing them at parkhead and drew 0-0. Everytime we scored they cheered as if it was hearts that had scored.

And where singing 1-0 to the champions, The league is over why don't you go home, etc.

Then someone sent a tim a messege at parkhead that day, saying that dundee united had scored against us, and they all went nuts, when they thought they had a chance.

Then got corrected by the PA guy that it was us that scored. :lol:(tu)

Now what other team in Scotland would do all of this in favour of us??

I know a boy, infact you all will know him if i mention him, who supports hearts, he hates Celtic just as much as we do, supports rangers in every other game apart from when were playing Celtic, i know they all aint like that, but i have nothing against Hearts.

Gary locke?