***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

There's a massive difference to earlier games of the season to this one.

Kilmarnock don't have the likes of Sammon, Eremenko or Hamil and there season is over, they have nothing but pride to play for.

Us on the otherhand are probably in our best form of the season, and will up for it from the word go. You just need to look back to the game where we won the league at Tannadice. It was a place where we always seemed to struggle, but on that day where a league Championship up for grabs we ran all over them.

I expect a similar performance on Sunday. It'll be like a home game, the players no the script. Get it done!

Really have a horrible feeling for this Sunday :anguish:

Same but I think its more to do with myself thinking of the worst possible outcome rather than whether we will win or not.

I fully expect us to cruise to victory but there is always the "what if" scenario on my mind.

Same but I think its more to do with myself thinking of the worst possible outcome rather than whether we will win or not.

I fully expect us to cruise to victory but there is always the "what if" scenario on my mind.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I doubt we'll cruise to victory on Sunday. Things have been going too well for us of late. Just think it's got to end sometime.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I doubt we'll cruise to victory on Sunday. Things have been going too well for us of late. Just think it's got to end sometime.

If our players play close to what they have been playing then we will have no problems.

Our players have a title to win whereas Killie have sealed 5th and are just hoping to end the season well.

I really dont see anything other than a comprehensive Rangers win.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

Rangers 3-0 Kilmarnock

Jelavic(2)

Lafferty

Any sort of win Rangers, please!

Think Sir Walter will go with the same team, however i would be tempted to drop Wylde and bring McCulloch In.

However in Walter We Trust.

One more win lads, get it done!

WATP

I think that would be the worst possible change, and 'could' spell disaster. Look at the change in positivity going forward against utd when we shifted it to accommodate Jig. It has to be the team on form, no changes for me unless there is an injury.

Think Sir Walter will go with the same team, however i would be tempted to drop Wylde and bring McCulloch In.

WATP

I think that's a terrible swap as it messes up our shape completely. Davis has been going from strength to strength in the middle and he'd get shunted out right.

Also Naismith has been doing a power of work to help protect Whittaker whilst also being a pest up the field.

Bringing Mcculloch in for wylde would be far too negative a move for me.

Wylde has been hit and miss but he offers something on the left that nobody else does and has bagged a few assists in recent weeks.

It would worry me greatly if we made the swap you're suggesting. If Mcculloch comes in it has to be for Edu - but that would be harsh on edu who's done well recently.

WATP

Thank goodness you aren't picking the team :)

I think that's a terrible swap as it messes up our shape completely. Davis has been going from strength to strength in the middle and he'd get shunted out right.

Also Naismith has been doing a power of work to help protect Whittaker whilst also being a pest up the field.

Bringing Mcculloch in for wylde would be far too negative a move for me.

Wylde has been hit and miss but he offers something on the left that nobody else does and has bagged a few assists in recent weeks.

It would worry me greatly if we made the swap you're suggesting. If Mcculloch comes in it has to be for Edu - but that would be harsh on edu who's done well recently.

Agreed 100%. While Wylde's crosses and passing sometimes leave a bit to be desired, the lad has speed and by using it can get us into better positions down near the opposing goal. Edu has been very strong his last few games and also deserves a start. Use Big Jig as a sub if necessary, but putting him on for Wylde and negating that speed Gregg brings would be a big mistake imho.