***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

same team again please. We have been playing pretty well the past couple of games. Dont want to be arrogant but i just cant see us not winning on sunday. I dont expect us to just show up and win. We will have to play well, i dont expect a hammering either but i am confident we will get the win even if it is only by one goal( although i hope for the sake of my nerves its not sitting at 1-0 with a few mins to go!!!)

I'll be absolutely bricking it if Celtic take the lead before we do

fuck, never even thought about that scenario.

Im fucking shitin myself already, dont think ill be brave enough to fart until Sunday

Read a post somewhere today that said Killie will have 6 normal FT players out, and they are drafting in a 17 y/o to the bench to cover for it?

Dunno, but with Eremenko, Bryson and Hamill all out, we should be able to use our experience and quality to better effect.

Just neeed to go out there with hunger and a desire to win. Walter deserves it and i think the team know it.

Same team again. Im so nervous about this game and i'll only get worse if we dont get an early goal so PLEASE Rangers go at them from the first whistle and get an early lead to calm everyones nerves, we've done it in the last two games so hopefully we will do it again.

3-1 :jelavic: and :lafferty: x2

fuck, never even thought about that scenario.

Im fucking shitin myself already, dont think ill be brave enough to fart until Sunday

I eluded to this either earlier in this thread or in another thread.

The old "as it stands" league table.....

Tims go 1 up and we are still 0-0 the "as it stands" league table would show them as ahead in the league. It's strange but it terrifies me :(

Read a post somewhere today that said Killie will have 6 normal FT players out, and they are drafting in a 17 y/o to the bench to cover for it?

Dunno, but with Eremenko, Bryson and Hamill all out, we should be able to use our experience and quality to better effect.

Just neeed to go out there with hunger and a desire to win. Walter deserves it and i think the team know it.

What will their starting 11 roughly look like?

Anyone hazard a go?

Think Sir Walter will go with the same team, however i would be tempted to drop Wylde and bring McCulloch In.However in Walter We Trust.

One more win lads, get it done!

WATP

that would be the worse change considering the way we've ben playing in the past few games,same team please (tu)

Nothing about Bryson in the local rag,but they are harping on about Bears in the Killie end.They say Rangers fans shouldn't buy Killie end tickets,but they weren't slow in taking our cash earlier in the week for the home end.

FELLOW BEARS,IF YOUR IN THE EAST STAND LIKE US,KEEP YOUR COLOURS HIDDEN OR YOU MIGHT GET KICKED OUT.

People that don't know me down here always harp on about supporting the local team.I usually point out that I was born and bread in the south side and supported my local team. If he moved from Killie to the south side,I wouldn't expect him to follow Rangers.So I don't support them.

Bryson's not out. (tu)

The boys will know this is the time to get serious and NOT NERVOUS so so should we...

If Carlsberg did team talks this will be the one...just imagine the talk that Super Ally will be giving to the guys on Walter's behalf for the season decider and the very last game of Sir Walter's tenure.

Every Ger will take to that field two inches taller and three times stronger then they have ever felt before...

So imagine that team talk ... and then BELIEVE guys!... because We Are Truly THE PEOPLE !

In Walter We Trust...for the last time...

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

What will their starting 11 roughly look like?

Anyone hazard a go?

I'm no killie gaffer but ...

.................,,..............Bell

Clancy.......fuck knows....fowler........hay

Dayton.......Bryson....pascali...silva.....Kelly

..............................Aubameyang

Subs :

Taouil

Fisher

Agard

Pursehouse

I'm no killie gaffer but ...

.................,,..............Bell

Clancy.......fuck knows....fowler........hay

Dayton.......Bryson....pascali...silva.....Kelly

..............................Aubameyang

Subs :

Taouil

Fisher

Agard

Pursehouse

Im In no way trying to show a lack of respect to killie but our team should destroy that 11

Hopefully 3-0 by ht so we can relax and breathe

I was at fir park on wed and I was talking to Nigel clough who told me he was up to watch a killie player

Apparently it's Bryson so I think he will be working his bollocks off for a move