***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

So many distractions but this thread should have the most chat on it. We haven't won the league yet and that should have everyones focus over neil lennon. The team won't be distracted but neither should we.

Same team, start the same way and we will destroy them before the there is any pressure on us.

The Ref doesn't matter, how Killie line up doesn't matter, what the tims beat mother well doesn't matter...all that matters is we play the way we have been playing and prove we are the best team in Scotland.

C'mon the gers

So many distractions but this thread should have the most chat on it. We haven't won the league yet and that should have everyones focus over neil lennon. The team won't be distracted but neither should we.

Same team, start the same way and we will destroy them before the there is any pressure on us.

The Ref doesn't matter, how Killie line up doesn't matter, what the tims beat mother well doesn't matter...all that matters is we play the way we have been playing and prove we are the best team in Scotland.

C'mon the gers

(tu) Spot on, GCL.

Confirmation, finally: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3390083,00.html

Eremenko, Hamill, Old, Sissoko, Wright, O'Leary are the missing players.

Team from: Bell, Clancy, Hay, Fowler, Pascali, Bryson, Dayton, Da Silva, Taouil, Kelly, Aubameyang, Gros, Agard, Berntsson, Fisher, Pursehouse, McKenzie, Letheren.

I am really confident that we are going to beat Killie on Sunday, but then I start to think 'what if'. I think that's where my nerves are coming from. I just couldn't contemplate losing, but at the same time I really, really can't see us getting beat.

3-0 to the Champions IMO.

C'mon the gers

This.

I'll be ok at the game , it's the build up to it

It's funny but it's only this yr it has been like that

I think it's because I've never wanted to win a title as much as I do this yr and to see Lennon fail is making the nerves worse

Killies ball possession was rotten against the tramps. They couldn't pass water, The way Rangers are playing and their attitude! We should take 3 of killie.

(tu) Aye and that's just the 1st half :21:

C'mon the gers

Absolutely on the money (tu)

repped √