***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

This is makin me ill, and driving me crazy. Strange thing is, out of all the spl grounds, if someone asked me to pick one for us to play our last game of the season to win the league, i'd probably go with rugby park! Any other time in the season id be completely at ease.

The thought of failure makes me sick, amd even more determend to give the boys as much backing as possible.

Must be why im a rangers supporter eh....

WATP

That's me finished work till Tuesday.

Now I will only think about Sunday which will make me 100 x more nervous. I know we should win but I then think back to 2005 and start to worry!!

Come Sunday after a few early beers I should be settled and ready to watch the game but its the time between now and then that I'm dreading. Just want the game to be now!!

I have never wanted a championship more....I couldn't handle it if that little Ginger tramp manages to take the title........

Hopefully the players feel the same way and start the game at a fast pace and take it to killie and get early goals to settle everyone.

Watp

This wait is making me ill as well. It's Saturday morning here and all I can think about is tomorrow night. If the helicopter lands at the Glitter Dome I'm...............................no, that's unthinkable. I'm just watching Jig and Jelavic talking about it now. Both appear very confident.

Is the game definitely on sky sports 4 and not just the red button ie will it be on sky player? I'm at work for most of the match and I'd rather throw myself off a bridge than miss a single minute.

Is the game definitely on sky sports 4 and not just the red button ie will it be on sky player? I'm at work for most of the match and I'd rather throw myself off a bridge than miss a single minute.

deffo on sky sports 4 ceptic on red button :chopometer: :crabflute: :crabflute:

An early goal is vital. Takes the pressure of slightly, especially if the Tims score early on.

Hopefully the same team as the past few weeks

Agreed. I expect us to win but im old enough to know that anything can happen in these situations. Hopefully an early goal will settle us. If they go ahead then we struggle to break killie down then it might force us to rush it and make mistakes.

They might not have flair but they have players who will work like fuck and kick and scratch every ball that comes within inches of them

If we get one we should possibly get more but getting that first goal could be harder than some think

Hope I'm wrong and we score in the first 5 mins

Same team that played against Dundee United and Hearts for me.

An early goal for Rangers would be greatly welcomed!

After watching Blackburn Man U Im shitting myself - I havent wanted a title more than this one for as long as I can remember - they have players missing but they will still make it akward - a couple of early goals should see me right

We have beaten Killie 3 times this year but it's only been by a goal each time. Even though Eremenko and Sammon aren't there it wont be a walk in the park. An early goal would be brilliant to settle the nerves.

Step up and play! :chopometer:

We have beaten Killie 3 times this year but it's only been by a goal each time. Even though Eremenko and Sammon aren't there it wont be a walk in the park. An early goal would be brilliant to settle the nerves.

Step up and play! :chopometer:

Beat them 2-0 and 3-0 in the cups as well, 4-0 tomorrow :21: